Trike rear-end

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I ve got too many projects going this will just sit around waiting for "some time" Decided to clear out some stuff. Vintage Miami sun trike rear end. hubs are attached to axles. could use new bearings. 65.00 shipped to lower 48

Last edited:

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Chainmaker,
Tire to tire with? How about a pix of the whole assembly. Appreciate your time.

r/Mac

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Chainmaker,
Thanks for the info. Many projects in the works, not sure if i want to trike yet. why does that "kit" have 2 sprockets on it? Does look interesting.

Mac

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
Is one of the sprockets freewheel? And would I be able to just hook it up to my bike and not have issues? What makes me wonder is the unconnected axles, and without a freewheel sprocket, you have a fixie, and those don't work well with MB's. LOL I was thinking if one was freewheel that would be pedal side and i could connect the 2 axles together but then I remembered that would make turning hard, or would it? I wonder if I could find some for of diff for it that would make them solid until I came to a turn then would let them change speed, is there anything small enough to do that?

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
OK, I'll do some thinking and I'll get back to you. Thanks. Do you think it would have any torque steer just being one wheel drive or could I connect the two and still be able to steer?

jamesdecou83

Dec 23, 2012
Utah
hay im james how u doing i was wondering if u still had the trike rear end up for sell
if so i had some ? on it
1 what is the over all length of the unit
2 it looked like it had two drive sprockets on it if so how dose that work
3 what is the price
4 is this for a motorcycle or a bicycle