Titan In Frame 4s Ready !!!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Here are some pictures of the New Titan In Frame 4s.. Enjoy.. Also.. Does anyone know what happened to my previous post I started? Any way.. Here are some pics.. Enjoy.. Ain't she beautiful !! ThatsDax !! Engineering that just makes Cents !!

Also.. Here is some parametric data to go along with the pics.. Just in Time for Spring !! The New Titan In Frame 4 Stroke Kit is done !! It is awesome !! Using Automotive Technology for the Gear box drive system, and some other engineering combinations yields a simple yet super reliable, smooth , quiet, and very powerful setup. Total Reduction is near perfect at 9.5:1 .. Wow !! Pictures will come tomorrow. I have been riding her, testing and piling on the miles. Once I get her cleaned up, I will take and post some pictures. . Yep.. You heard right !!! Not only is she beautiful to look at.. But just a pure Joy to ride !! What good is the best Technology if you can not afford it? Well.. Now you can. We have copyrighted the Drive System and the very unique sprockets . Again.. You heard right !! Titan XC50 Engine, Tank, Throttle, Gear Box.. I have 10 coming and I am sure will sell fast. I will let those that are interested know when they arrive. So. Give me a shout. I can put you on the list. Titan and Drive Train "Gear box" will come with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty !! O yes !! And remember.. THATSDAX !!! At DAX... THATSDAX Engineering that just makes Cents !!!

Attachments

Last edited:

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Going old school huh? Well Im interested in knowing more about this super Titan and its availability. You know Im a rack mount guy and am waiting to hear more.......good looking kit Duane there, whats in that gear box to convince folks thats for them? Any pics of the innards of the gear box?

Last edited:

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
OK Ive been thinking Duane your the go to guy when theres a problemo or just an idea. Im convinced my next build will involve the Qmatic drive box with a titan motor.........convince me to use your box. Iknow the q is expensive but why should I buy yours?

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Hi.. And Yes.. The Gear box comes with the Kit !! The Gear box incorporates Automotive Technology. Similar to a super duty Timing chain on a big block Chevy. That is why the Gear box is wider than all the other gear boxes you see out there. This Gear box is also used on ATV's as large as 250cc 4 strokes. So you know it can take it. Our Little 50cc motors will not phase it. Now you know why I have no problems with offering a 1 year on Engine and Gear box. Once I get more Gear boxes, I will break one down and get pictures of the innards. But.. If you know what a Timing Chain looks like on a Ford or Chevy V8 motor, then.. You know what this gear box looks like on the inside. You guys all have very good and constructive questions. I hope I was able to answer them. If I missed any of them, let me know.. Thanks again.. Enjoy the ride.. O yes.. Look for my new Video " Clash of the Titans". There you will see the New Titan In Frame " IF " and Friction Drive " FD" version running up against each other. I was Drafting some towards the end of the Video, that is why all you see is speedo and pavement for the last min of the Video. I will have to remember that for my next videos.. I wanted to win the drag race so I was leaning and drafting. It helps to do this by makes for action less video looking at pavement. Keep in mind, I was up against a rider that weighs 50lbs less than me. Hopefully I can cut that down to 25lbs less in the near future.. lol.. Thanks again.. And.. Enjoy the ride !!!!!!!!

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Here are more pictures of the New Titan 4 Stroke in Frame. There is a super close up of the Gear Box. As you can see. It is a super thick Gear box. This is to allow for the super duty Chain inside. Enjoy the pics.. Enjoy the ride !!

Attachments

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
"That is why the Gear box is wider than all the other gear boxes you see out there."

That would be a real deal breaker for anyone that actually plans on pedaling their bike for more that a few strokes. All the other available ones are too wide already. But it is not the gear boxes fault as much as it is the motor/pull start housing being so wide.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
What warranty comes with your gear box? What exactly that is in this gearbox thats better than any other out there? Im convinced the q matic is for me, without disparaging any other why is this the gear box I should buy? I want pics and data Duane. Others do too.

kallsop

May 2, 2009
CT US
59 bucks and 9 shipping will get you this gear box. Mounts right up to Titan, and others that share the 76-78 mm bell. Thanks

That's a great price for what looks to be a sturdy gearbox. Like others have asked though, why is it so wide?

captainrichhill

May 31, 2008
Duane,
One more question regarding this 4 stroke kit. My bike has the larger crank set with the large bearings on each side( one piece ) not the small cassett type (three piece). Is there a way to convert it over to a 3 piece? Maybe with some adapter? So I could use you kit with the new cranks provided.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Yes.. You will have to order the bottom bracket conversion kit. They come with cups, bearings, cones, and axle. Or use the Axel you have if it is the longer one. They are 39usd and 9usd shipping. If you want one, you will have to call me since I only have a few in stock. It will convert your one piece to a three piece which is what you need to run IF 4 strokes and or shift kits and the like. Thanks..

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Like I said.. It is running a Timing chain sort of set up inside. Google V8 engine timing chain. Look at the timing chain in pictures for V8 timing chains. You will then understand why it is wider than other gear boxes out there. Thanks

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
mabman, as you can see, the gear box does not even come close to the pedals. Pedalling is not a problem at all. As a matter of fact, the gear box could be an inch or so wider still and not interfere with the pedaling functions. Thanks..

snarky yarbles

Apr 17, 2011
Arkansas
Dax, Would this gear box work with a Preditor 99cc ? I'm looking for an inexpensive 4 stroke build that is strong and fast. Your gear box seems like the most affordable one out there.