Un Original Vehicle Automobile a Troise Roues (1951)

GoldenMotor.com

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
Bonjour! Here is another plan, this time for a small three wheeled car, scanned from 'Tout Le Systeme D' No:72 (December 1951).

The only problem with this magazine is that as time went on after WW2 the publishers started to offer most larger plans by mail order and only gave a brief once over description in the magazine itself. Unfortunately this little three wheeler seems to be once of those plans.
Then on the other hand with the amount of talent available on this forum I would think that all most members would need is a basic sketch (whether on the back of an envelope or not) to start them heading for their workshop.

Attachments

Last edited:

caduceus

Feb 4, 2009
Frostbite Falls, MN
These interesting concepts bring to mind the old Popular Mechanics magazines from back in the 1950s and 1960s. In my first year of high school I spent hours after school in the library reading magazines like these. Whether written in French or English the concepts are understandable.

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
These interesting concepts bring to mind the old Popular Mechanics magazines from back in the 1950s and 1960s. In my first year of high school I spent hours after school in the library reading magazines like these. Whether written in French or English the concepts are understandable.
Very true, - it's a pity that there doesn't seem to be any modern equivalent to these old magazines that promotes basic handyman and homebuilt construction using only basic tools.

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
its a pity that there are not still mags out there like the ones named and mother earth. It goes to show the different way most people think today compared to just 40 to 60 years ago