cruisers motorized bicycle customized

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
well about done rebuilding my motorized bicycle for the upcoming summer.
new springer front end: schwinn shop
new clutch handle: chris hill
new carburator: chris hill
new throttle: chris hill
gallon gas tank: motorbikemike
new headlight that works of the white wire: norman
custom exhaust " norman and bob (Ilikeabikea)
paint job: yours truly lol

i want to thank norman and Ilikeabikea. they spent 2 days building my exhaust which sounds like you wouldn't believe and looks awesome. i really apreciate it guys!

Attachments

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i hate snow but had to go for a nice ride. the pipe gives it a deep sound. hard to explaine but it is cool. i am a happy guy :ride2:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
rode a good part of the day put some miles on my motorized bicycle. springer front end makes an unbelievable difference in the ride. it is really smooth. i used to feel every little bump. the new pipe norman and bob made me gives it a distinct sound and it runs better then it ever has. been a fun day. supposed to snow a little tonight but i am off tomorow and supposed to get up in the forties. i know what i will be doing tomorow. (^) :ride2:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
bean the pipe norm and bob made me is awesome. quieter then you could imagine till you open it up then it has a deep roar of thunder and power. well i am exaggerating a bit but it does have a really nice deep sound to it. dosnt sound like a weed eater anymore. since i did all the work my top speed is up considerably and also my low end is really nice. i give it the gas and it picks up a whole lot faster then it did in the past :ride: