hatfield mccoy trail video mingo county west virginia

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
LOL, what was that? Zapruder Vision?

Only kidding, Leo. Looks like a fun trail but the duct tape and carry bag could be improved on. Next time tape the camera to your helmet.

Thanks for sharing with us. Great trail.

Tom

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
lol, i tried the helmet, couldn't get a good connection.
the wavy stuff is you tube, their software removed some of the bouncing but made it look wavy.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yeah, I never let them 'fix' my vids anymore. They get blurry and wavy. I'd rather have the bounce and shaking than them messing with it.

One trick I've learned with my helmet mounted camera is to stand on the pedals when I know I'm going to hit a bump. That takes some of the shock out of the video. That's not always possible but if you see a rough spot coming and react fast enough it helps. My neighborhood has speed bumps. I stand up and let my knees absorb the bump. It still shows up but not near as bad.

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thanks for posting. Looks like a fun trail to ride. Like Tom...I don't let youtube mess with my vids anymore either. Youtube does more harm then good to my vids from my experience. Keep working on a good mounting location and keep the vids coming.

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
Ahhh. so it was the camera mount. Here I thought you wuz dodgin'
stray bullets. :)

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
Ahhh. so it was the camera mount. Here I thought you wuz dodgin'
stray bullets. :)
no, but mom told a story about her parents sitting behind the coal stove when the hatfields and mccoys would get into fights and started shooting.