Scam heads up for ALL vendors web a web site.

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Just a heads up to all the vendors here with an e-mail contact form on their web site.
Seems the scammers have moved to targeting vendors in the Motorized Bicycle business.

I almost never get scam spam direct from my web sites contact e-mail form but I have had 2 different ones in 2 days from 2 different Podunk 3rd world countries so I want to alert you not to fall for them, or better yet let ‘em know what you think about them even trying to scam you.

I won’t bore you with the tech details of how I trap the actual real internet IP address the person filling out my web page form was using and how I include in my e-mail and how I can track it to where it came from, just suffice it say I am pretty good at it ;-}

This my web sites form e-mail of the 1st one on the 12th.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: KC`s Kruisers Contact

Form Information Submitted:

Description: -
Hello, I am a professional social media business manager, obviously.

We can help you also with build 10,000 Twitter Followers in 7 days, or 100,000 YouTube visits, to your YouTube video or channel

Build 20,000 Google +1, from your peers about your business. Best offer G+1 building in 7 days

You can get help building 100,000 Facebook LIKES in 7 days. Likes Mean visitors endorse your Fan Page or website.

How do you think Justin Bieber(singer) get his first 1,000,000 followers before his first album? His producers build the followers for him?

I have something to offer that might interest you. http://searchlland.com/buy-facebook-likes.php

By placing more than 10,000 endorsements using Facebook LIKES. This tell Google that your website is relative and authentic to what you do.
IT WILL BE POSTED RIGHT ON YOUR WEBSITE FOR ALL VISITORS TO SEE HOW MANY -(people) Facebook LIKES you have, via Facebook, by real FB counter button.

These indicators (Facebook LIKES) will be visible on your website. If you have not installed Facebook Like count button on your website - I can help you install it!

After my work is finished, the Facebook LIKES Count Button will confirm a high ranking of your site, which will be noticed and appreciated by your visitors, and they will also be able to recommend your site to their friends on these social network.

Please let me know if you are interested.
If this does not interest you, I'm sorry to have bothered you! Have a good day! Unsubscribe here http://searchlland.com/unsubscribe.php

Sincerely,
Facebook LIKES Provider
Name - Karen
E-mail - [email protected]
IP - 31.133.13.244
---
The important things to note it is total BS as the major sites listed in both scams see that fake crap all the time and very adept at preventing it, it contains links you should NEVER click, especially the Unsubscribe, as I suspect you’ll be screwed if you do but I am far to smart to click to find out, and because they had to actually visit my site to use my form (can’t spoof it direct but again won’t bore ya with the tech) so I can see where they are.

That said here is my reply to that first one which names the country.

---
Dear Karen the Czech Republic spammer,
AKA: Barb da Builder @yahoo.com

I find it disheartening you actually went to my motorized bicycle web site for local customers just to use the e-mail contact form to try to scam me as you didn't happen upon it, you are trolling specific types of web sites, and at the moment it looks like are targeting all the little guys relating to bicycles.

Your first mistake was you did not know I know where you were when you sent that contact form e-mail.

I do not know what or where you trolled to find my business web sites link, but I know it wasn't a Facebook or Twitter business page as I don't have any.
That was your second mistake.

Why would I want to pay you for thousands of fake likes on non existent Facebook and Twitter pages or YouTube videos?

Your final mistake was thinking that even the smallest of the small business owners in America where the Internet began would fall for this crap from backward ass countries anymore, nor would they do it even if it wasn't fake.

You are trying to sell fake major social media site LIKES.

Besides major social media sites being way smarter than you are so it won't work, not everyone is some sleazy lying Czech thief like you that doesn't seem to even know what words like honesty and integrity even mean and you will never get a penny from us, ever.

That said perhaps you should go get a real job with at least some dignity because people like you are the **** on my shoes so bad I'd rather just toss the shoes in the trash as try to clean your stink off of them.

Also note I am forwarding your scam spam to the Facebook, YouTube and Twitter 'report fraud' e-mail addresses as well as your searchlland.com web site provider (which link I did NOT click) and I will post this scam in all the social media sites you want to hurt to help expedite you giving up this useless way to make a buck which you'll never get a penny from me or most any other real American.

In closing you began with
"Hello, I am a professional social media business manager, obviously."

Plenty of things were obvious in your scam spam but there is nothing professional about it, obviously ;-}

Sincerely,
Most every small business owner in America that is way past feed up with the scum on the Internet like you and fighting back.

And thanks for making it so easy to track down who you are and contact you.
Now you get see first hand what internet HATES are and all your internet contact info will become nothing but a place to get all the HATE until you are shut down for good.
---

Ya, I rambled on with every insult I could think of a bit but hey, when I get an e-mail from a form on my business web site I am expecting a real life customer question or order not some mass spam to normal e-mail which my e-mail system takes care of itself, this was targeted direct to something they knew would clear spam blockers which to me is akin to walking up to my door and barging in my home to rob me.

I dismissed that first as a fluke until I got this one from another 3rd world country in the same area today I have not replied to yet.

---

Form Information Submitted:

Description: - Hi Webmaster of kcsbikes.com,

Here is a very powerful system guaranteed to send traffic to your website in minutes.

This easy system uses free Google tools to send targeted leads to your Gmail account within 15 Mins!

The true magic about this system is how it's designed to send targeted traffic to your website.

Which is one of the most profitable types of traffic sources that exists!

You can see it here: (copy/paste)

http://g65.eu/howtogetmassivegoogletraffic

The best part is ... this system uses
free Google tools. In other words,
it's free highly-targeted traffic!

PS: I forgot to mention there are 6 instructional videos
included that show you exactly how to setup this system.

It's deceptively very simple :)

See it here:
http://g65.eu/howtogetmassivegoogletraffic

This email is intended for webmasters and was sent using the contact form on your site.
Name - LynwoodJones
E-mail - [email protected]
IP - 85.132.67.5
Link - http://g65.eu/howtogetmassivegoogletraffic

---

Well, that 85.132.67.5 IP address the person was using to fill out my web site form is in:

Republic of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Respublikası), is the largest country in the Caucasus region located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe.[5] It is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia to the west and Iran to the south. The exclave of Nakhchivan is bounded by Armenia to the north and east, Iran to the south and west, while having a short borderline with Turkey to the northwest.

WTF!?
It used to be Nigeria was the leader in scam spam’s, remember the one’s about someone wanting you to lauder hundreds of millions in the US for half?
I actually had a long time friend almost fall for it but he called me and asked if it might be a scam and I saved him $10K.

Anyway I guess even the dirt poor Podunk places like these have internet now and have nothing better to do with their time than try to scam greedy cheating gullible Americans so even you are one don’t say you weren’t warned.

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
When I get the ones that say I've won $1,000,000.00 in some lottery nobody has ever heard of before I make my daughter laugh by dancing around and saying, 'I'm rich, I'm rich'.

Seriously though these scammers know no bounds. I belong to women's interfaith forums and as result I've received scam messages written in shockingly almost believable religious language and phrasing asking for money for some seemingly worthwhile project. The worst ones are the scams that ask for money to pay for a dying person's surgery or other medical intervention.

The delete key is the remedy of course, but unfortunately the spread of probability means that some one somewhere is going to fall for it and more than likely fall for it hard.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Yaawwnnn, seriously you are warning us about this old news trivia?
You really think we can't figure it out?

Replying to spammers and insulting them is for those who are really bored and got nothing
better to do.
I get a steady stream of this stuff on [email protected] and
big deal as gmail usually puts them in the spam bin which I check of course.

This thread belongs in the Tavern or the trash.

PS: Your thread title "Scam heads up for ALL vendors web a web site." makes no sense.

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I thank you KCvale for warning us all about this.
There are many folks who frequent this site that do sell stuff and could easily get scammed.
Liars, cheats, thieves and now internet scammers.... They will all get their comeuppance in the end.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
KC back last year this foreign sounding guy named David called me. I was informed president Obama wanted to give me $7000. I had been approved for a special grant to help people like me. I could even get the money right away. All I had to do was wire this agency $100 acquisition fee. Then I'd be wired my money. I told David I was very generous just send me a $100 and he could keep the $7000.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yaawwnnn, seriously you are warning us about this old news trivia?
You really think we can't figure it out? ....

This thread belongs in the Tavern or the trash.

PS: Your thread title "Scam heads up for ALL vendors web a web site." makes no sense.
No, no, no.....

If you're scam proof, then good for you. That's fine.

But not everyone is.

And KCVale is doing a service giving folks a 'heads up'. Even non-vendors. Because there's similar scams that can eat up non-vendors.

If it doesn't apply to you, that's okay. But that doesn't make it garbage.

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
thx kc...
sux it had to be sum1 in the motorized bicycle community and luckily enuff u didn't fall fer it...

for the guys that like nothing better than to rip on sum1 for givin others a hedzup...ufck you...

and if you can't figger that one out pm me and I'll make it simple

thx kc

whipaway

Mar 15, 2013
NY
KC back last year this foreign sounding guy named David called me. I was informed president Obama wanted to give me $7000. I had been approved for a special grant to help people like me. I could even get the money right away. All I had to do was wire this agency $100 acquisition fee. Then I'd be wired my money. I told David I was very generous just send me a $100 and he could keep the $7000.
I would have told them to take the $100 out of the $7000 that they had, and then send me the remaining $6900.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I love it!
I take you didn't get your $100 hehehe ;-}

I like to screw with scammers all I can when I can, it is like a second hobby for me as I have been doing it for years and have a whole sub forum dedicated to it on mt old computer web site. http://vales.com/elite/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=11

To those of you that appreciated the heads up about a scam using your own motorized bicycle related web sites private contact form to directly reach you so you think it was business you are welcome.

The way I see it some bogus scam web site is giving pennies to people with nothing better to than target a given communities like our vendors and pose as customers to get you to their web site need shut down.

Direct spam e-mail is nothing to me, no sense in even messing with them other than maybe some insults in a reply to make them re-think how they make those pennies.

Naw, I spend a little time when I can as I have for decades to cause as much finical pain as I can to the ones that want to profit from it which is of course the owners of they web site all scam have to send you to work which is not hard to find.

I certainly don't expect any of you to understand the tech stuff and you don't have to, but it only took me 15 minutes to find out who was behind it all and make their lives miserable for awhile because as far as I am concerned they barged into my office, insulted my intelligence, and tried to steal my wallet.

They paid for a year of hosting a couple weeks ago and with just a little effort on my part will have to do again and that is not cheap, easy or quick.

I can get nastier as well if I wanted to by going after the actual server that hosts the scam web site to the point they get put out of business as the actual provider.

These severs host thousands of legit web sites and not about to cover some scam site by having their entire internet connection blocked because they host such sites, which means the scammers have to move servers and not just the DNS listing.

Hopefully just not worth it for scammers which boils down to one simple thing, one more scam site off the Internet paying people to promote it.

Anyway, this topic was just a heads up for Internet rookies in our community that may have been fooled into thinking you can pay to get popular on the Internets main social pages.

And to the little contingent that seem to have nothing better to do than give me pubic grief in most everything here for my efforts to help perhaps you can learn how to do your part in this world spending that time going after something a little more important?

Last edited:

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
No KC I didn't get the $100. I'm not sure how it happened but I'm one heck of a stud in Russia a place I've never been. Several young russian women are wanting to marry me. However I'm very happy with my native american girlfriend who's only 3 years younger than me.

Last edited:

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
YES! I like to play with the scammers and waste their time, too.

When they send me emails that some long-lost relative died in an accident or whatever, and left me millions, I like to make these scammers excersize their Photoshop skills and send me death certificates, coroner's reports, birth certificates, accident reports, etc.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanks KC. Is good of you to take the time and concern to look out for others.

The spammers and scam crowd drive me insane! No kidding, I just deleted a bunch on the forum that were not written in letters. I have no idea what language they were in but looked like some sort of hieroglyphs. Need a rosetta stone. sheesh

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Thanks Dan, I like this community and do my part when I can to help.

Note that domain web address in the scam now shows as suspended in the DNS lookup (I didn't click it to see nor should you) but if so then none of those targeted scam e-mails using it should work and they are out the fees and a lot of wasted time for a loss ;-}

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
We mods spend a lot of time blocking, banning and cleaning up after the spammers. We'll get them, 20 to 30 at a time. Occasionally I catch them while they're trying to post more of their garbage and ban them in the middle of their post. I love it.

Too bad there isn't a secret, clandestine organization of mercenaries who roam around the world and locate then terminate (with extreme prejudice) any spammer/scammer they find. If there was such an army, I'd be tempted to enlist.

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Too bad there isn't a secret, clandestine organization of mercenaries who roam around the world and locate then terminate (with extreme prejudice) any spammer/scammer they find. If there was such an army, I'd be tempted to enlist.

Tom
That may be easier and closer to home than you think...

I had this web site form e-mail spam waiting for this Christmas morning, perhaps it is the same gibberish you seen being posted here?

Though the web site is hosted in Italy...

Domain: arredarsi.it
Created: 2013-02-13 18:15:08
Last Update: 2013-02-13 18:15:08
Expire Date: 2014-02-13

Registrant
Name: Pasquale Allocca
Organization: Pieffe spedizioni srl
ContactID: DOK17572R
Address: Via Zazzera Lo Pepe, 1
Sant Anastasia
NA
IT
Created: 2013-02-13 18:14:10
Last Update: 2013-02-13 18:14:10

Admin Contact
Name: Pasquale Allocca
Organization: Pieffe spedizioni srl
ContactID: DOK17572R
Address: Via Zazzera Lo Pepe, 1
Sant Anastasia
NA
IT
Created: 2013-02-13 18:14:10
Last Update: 2013-02-13 18:14:10

Technical Contacts
Name: Mario D'Angelo
Organization: Easy Web di Mario D'Angelo
ContactID: DOK17574T

Registrar
Organization: Dominiok di Laura De Luca
Name: DOMINIOK-REG
Web: http://www.dominiok.it

---

... the IP of the person using my sites contact form was in or near Jacksonville Florida.

---

NetRange: 23.92.80.0 - 23.92.95.255
CIDR: 23.92.80.0/20
OriginAS: AS19531
NetName: NODESDIRECT
NetHandle: NET-23-92-80-0-1
Parent: NET-23-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
Comment: ***************************************************
Comment: Addresses in this block are statically assigned.
Comment: Please send all abuse to [email protected]
Comment: ***************************************************
RegDate: 2013-08-20
Updated: 2013-08-20
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-23-92-80-0-1

OrgName: Nodes Direct
OrgId: SERVE-57
Address: PO Box 600742
City: Jacksonville
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32260
RegDate: 2009-08-12
Updated: 2011-07-28
Comment: Please send all abuse complaints to [email protected]
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/SERVE-57

----

23.92.80.25 is an IP you may want to keep an eye on here but I have already sent the needed info to [email protected],arredarsi.it, and as a return Merry Christmas gift to the sender ;-}