Howdy from DC

GoldenMotor.com

Autocycler

Feb 14, 2008
Metro Washington, DC
Hello Fellow Motorbike Junkies,

I'm glad to find a friendly forum to peruse when I can't be riding or wrenching my bikes. My pride and joy is a vintage Schwinn armed with an ebay 70cc 2 stroke. Close to 2000 miles and the more I learn about these machines, the better the bike runs.

I don't foresee myself ever not having one of these:D

Steve

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome steve. i am a thomas edison graduate from franconia road just outside of dc. worked at the southern building on 15th and h while going to school. glad to have you with us(^)

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Autocycler

Welcome to the dark side. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.
Say Hi to George W. when you see him. We need to work on getting Steve as our offical washington spokes person. All in favor?!
Norman

Autocycler

Feb 14, 2008
Metro Washington, DC
Autocycler

Welcome to the dark side. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.
Say Hi to George W. when you see him. We need to work on getting Steve as our offical washington spokes person. All in favor?!
Norman
I would be honored to be the official (or otherwise) spokes person for motorized bicyling. I'm not too sure how Dubya feels about motorized bikes, but he does enjoy chainsaws...so....maybe a a chainsaw powered bike would be appealing.

Obama, Clinton, and McCain all seem like willing MB riders so the future looks bright for us.

mariem

Aug 23, 2012
henrico,va2228
Hi,I'm from richmond, va. I just put together a star-fire engine on my cruiser bicycle. I can't srart it. I need some one else to do it and I don't know of any shops in this area I can bring it to. I got your name from motorbicycling.com member list. After two hours of reaching for a richmond member, I am messaging you because you were the closest . Do you know of any shop that could help me in the richmond to D.C. area. I'm at my wits end. Any help will :-||be greatly appreciated. Thanks Marie M:-||

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Hi Marie, my apologies for such a late response, I have not been very active in this hobby for a couple of years now. I think you may have gotten my location wrong, I live in Michigan and am not familiar with the DC area at all. Have you ask the active members on the forum for assistance? They are a great bunch of guys who are very willing to walk you through just about any problem you may have. Sorry I can't help you, I hope all works out for you and that you are riding soon. Sincerely Kelly