San Dieg's 1st group ride pic's

GoldenMotor.com

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Thanks to everyone who came and rode with us. Thanks to Maxvision, Greasemonkey and his girl for coming all the way down, Lazy Joes motor Bikes, Joey, and Jimmy, and their friend Ira.( Don't know the spelling. We won't do Hill st. next time. Another route is in the works. will be posted in the near future. Was a great day! Soory for poor quality, picture phone.

Attachments

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Thanks to all who showed for the ride. 9 showed, 6 finished. Was a good start for the 1st group ride here in San Diego. Special thanks to Greasemonkey and his gal for driving so far to join us.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
We would love to have the 4 strokes out with us. Well keep you posted, would like to see what those babies can do. See you at the next ride!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm more than a little envious that you have people to ride with. Very cool. I'd like to get something going in northern Minnesota. Nice bikes in the photos... next time include a group shot or one with riders on their bikes. It's always fun to match a face to the names here. Thanks for sharing.
SB

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
What...no 4-strokes? Please keep us posted for future rides and we'll see you then, cheers!
No 4 strokes. I have seen one in a bicycle shop at one of the beachs that sells motorized bikes on the side and have seen Broped advertise them here in town but have yet to see anyone riding one.

We did have a 2 stroke with pull start and centrifugal clutch though!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
No 4 strokes. I have seen one in a bicycle shop at one of the beachs that sells motorized bikes on the side and have seen Broped advertise them here in town but have yet to see anyone riding one.

We did have a 2 stroke with pull start and centrifugal clutch though!
My most recent and favorite build so far...my daily commuter.

Attachments

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
I'm more than a little envious that you have people to ride with. Very cool. I'd like to get something going in northern Minnesota. Nice bikes in the photos... next time include a group shot or one with riders on their bikes. It's always fun to match a face to the names here. Thanks for sharing.
SB
I will do so next time silver bear, I am saving some money to invest in a good quality helmet cam, as well as making a mount, to use the tripod hole on my digital camera, to attach to my handle bars for action shoots. Thanks for looking!.flg.