Hoosier ride & cookout

GoldenMotor.com

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
I've had this posted on the other site for over a week now with some interest. Anyway, I'm proposing a meet up at the Academy of Model Aeronautics National Flying Site here in Muncie IN. I've spoke w/ Jim Cherry, Academy Director, and camping there is $15.00 a night as my guest. This is a 15 mile ride around the Prairie Creek Reservoir w/ a cookout at a property on the lake owned by my employer, Indiana American Water. Roads are good and semi rural. The Race and meet up in Carruthers,O. soon looks good too. Sooo, we can make the Muncie ride a Fall event. Any interested please post here.

lolitsdaelan

Apr 23, 2010
Indianapolis
I have not actually completed my bike yet, but if this is going to be a fall event, I'm definitely interested. I've got a buddy who's just on the edge of building a bike as well, and should be plenty done by the time this event rolls around.

Add 2 potentials to your list :)

How's the overall turnout looking right now?

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Well, I'd say 6 or 7 have expressed interest so far. My original idea on this was late June. However, upon reading today of the upcoming AcmeMotorBikes event in Ohio, I thought perhaps it might be prudent to schedule this later. I will keep posting here and over at Motoredbikes.