Found the Two Frames!

GoldenMotor.com

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
Hello people and people who does not know me. I am new member of this motorized bicycle forum. My previous post was about different kind of frame. I real enjoy the beach cruiser mostly but the front tube is too big and costly of front motor mount from ridley's or jim's. I like their works but I like JIM's better. Ha! Anyway, I managed to find two frames thru craigslist and pawn stores around in Austin. I got frame name is Foxx as it is 24" mountain bike for 25 dollars. Then a quick bought 26" mountain bike fuji for 30 dollars plus tax. Due to their V frame where the motor would be FULL SAFTEY on the road. I risk myself full for not know name brand of frame but i just want to measure it. The 24" stem tube height is 13" and 26" is 16" They got plenty of length tube from seat to the steer. Their bottom tube is nice straight not too close to the top where I can have enough space to fit the motor inside. However I have no full idea how big is the motorized's motor because I never see it before. I gambled myself. Let's see. They are damn dirty. Gotta to clean them up and sand. Gotta photo them and load for you all to see and be able to give some kind of reinforcement which it would be pleasure so that I can get to reinforce others the next time. Next post would be about the WHEEL and the brakes! Bless you all motorized bicycle culture!dance1

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
Dan! I subscribe yours on u tube. I started to feel addict to motorized bicycle now. Wow! Just post "Just Restless" on my u tube . com Thanks for it.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Cain. Been doing MBs for last few years and not a "full motorized bike person" yet either. I think that is one of the coolest parts of the gig. Is cheap and small enough parts so even if an idea is a complete failure, no big deal to swap it out or redo it. Should see my scrap pile, snork. (but getting close to a really cool sounding muffler) The thing I really enjoy about this crazy is it is functional art. It doesn't have to be right. Just has to be yours. There is no wrong.

Cool vid. Really looking forward to seeing where you go with your builds. Custom tanks with plaster? Sounds cool brodder! Great need for some tank innovation!

.flg.

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
Yeah, That is right about harmless to try different things since it is cheap compare to my previous build a harley which it s awfully cost. That is why I want to try motorized bicycle that I can create more bicycle more and more. I never though about plaster until homedepot that I saw. I told myself why not try use plaster since it is only six dollars so why not try it to get them a mask. As for the next I might will try fiberglass on it and get it full context then I can go to the store that sell only plastic. I can buy the plastics. I can use heat too get it bend and cut. Plastic weld that I never try. plastic weld them and get them hole for the gas cap and cock pit, Use special paint to pour inside that it will not be leaking then fiberlgass on the plastic then paste up,... What do you think? I do not want to spend much of metal works and also it s sort of heavy.

mind to ask what is brodder? Thanks for thr flag..flg.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har, lol "brodder" Is a dumb thing I say instead of "brother" I am one of 2 guys where I work who are white. Every body there calls me "brother" Or brodder. (or "easy E", I have no idea why the last one but these guys are great and good friends) Work with some awesome guys! They call the only other white guy "turkey" Not as any sort of insult but he is the other white meat. lololol is a tuff crowd! My boss was shot twice and not only lived to talk about it, finished the fight and won. (Putting him on the next vid. The guy is a mountain of a man and just as fun as he can be. 6'4 and an easy 400 lbs)

laff

Calvin and I were talking out side a bar when a Harley guy came out. Could buy a small house for what he had in his bike. The thing was a work of art with every thing you could imagine on it. Really, really beautiful ride. He saw Calvin's MB and could not stop talking about it. About killed me, lol. I was on my Honda. He was on a China girl.

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
Reason for me to ask is that because I just moved to Austin, Texas from Sweden. Swedish word for brother is bror. That is why I was puzzled with your "brodder" sound like a bror. Sorry to ask but to ask. Ha! Thanks for making me laugh. 400lbs... ouch!

before i forget to ask you about the pipe you were talking about,... where can i see the photo? Pipe is one a real tough because i never feel motorized bicycle's motor before.
no idea about it,... I would like to seek for different tuff pipe. curious about yours.

thanks for keep chat. i am feeling about to be MB madness. ha!.trk

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
All good my Friend! Will take some pictures but my muffler thing is just plumbing parts and radiator hose. As the hose expands and contracts, it makes a "thump-thump" sound. (really cool) Just used hose clamps around threaded pipe. Easy dumb stuff but really makes for that cool old world motor sound.

Must be a big shock with all the culture stuff and a move like that. Just know you got friends here and if you need any thing, just let me or us know. I mean it, just holler. Gonna PM you my cell #. I have lived all over the world. Can be trying to learn new cultures and languages. Been there and done that. Folks are good.

PS! please tell folks back home Americans are not all fat, drive huge cars and own guns. Wait, your in TX, never mind, LOL

I am gonna get slammed for that bad joke!

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Cain just wanted to stop by and tell ya I checked out yer vids on u tube, very cool, and read your threads. I am lookng forward to see what you build. I am very interested in your tank ideas. I would really love to see a vid of how you end up doing it. Would be cool if possible. Keep it up, your headed in the direction of a great build, that will bring loads of fun.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Cain just wanted to stop by and tell ya I checked out yer vids on u tube, very cool, and read your threads. I am lookng forward to see what you build. I am very interested in your tank ideas. I would really love to see a vid of how you end up doing it. Would be cool if possible. Keep it up, your headed in the direction of a great build, that will bring loads of fun.
What RK say! all about the fun

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
To the two commenters above me. Yes, It is all about fun. Glad to find fun where I can get to work on fun. I love to find a job where I can work fun. I believed Motorized Bicycle would be part of my life forever. Yes, I will keep post update about anything I made. Guess what?! I got another frame already. It is rough 15" frame. It is like between 24" and 26" bicycle. And now I am thinking about get another one which it would be 4th. Am I in madness of motorized bicycle? ha,... The same gas tank? I do not think so. I think I will try for icecream gas tank. Ha! Thanks all,...zpt