Hello from Wisconsin

GoldenMotor.com

Tank_62

Jun 19, 2013
Wisconsin
Names Chris but they call me Tank. I am a Southern Wisconsin biker, just tinkering around. Thought it would be fun to have an "old school" style motorized bike that I could deck out a little then bring it to club camp-outs and rallies for kicks. I bought a new Schwinn cruiser-style bike and a motor kit. I have a set of Harley-style hard bags that match the bikes paint and have chrome trim. They were small for a motorcycle but would look great on a bicycle.

currently, just reading up on the forum info. to see if my question has already been asked before I ask for help.

Thanks in advance.

Tank

Tank_62

Jun 19, 2013
Wisconsin
Make sure you read treads about fenders and coaster brakes. We don't want to see you get hurt.
Additionally, my daily ride is a 05' V Star 1100 classic that is far from stock. 39mm flat-side carbs, Boss 502 cams, Barnett 64lb. clutch and a S & S Custom Cycle Chubby Air-Intake system along with larger capacity fuel filter and petcock valve. I have ridden it to the threshold of the speed-limiter (110mph) and had plenty of throttle left. I'm not sure if I am worried as much about falling off of a motorized bicycle that won't be going more than 30 or so mph. Once you high-side at 55 and survive, speeds lower than that don't compare..trk

Thanks for the response.

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Welcome Tank, your in the right place to learn anything you could ever need to about these bikes ! Great bunch of guys ,great forum.
We have a small motorized bicycle club in Waukegan (just south of kenosha) and ride all over the area ,lett me know if we can help you out at all . enjoy.

Jim B aka "the prussian "