What frames is this

GoldenMotor.com

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA
Any body no what frame this is im waiting on verification from razor as i brought the bike off a fellow builder who ran into problems runing nos without highperformace parts. Cooked the poor old china girl ,flyinghorse standerd kit from e-bay, i failed 2 take a pic off the frame after sandblasing and re-paint with base coat 2-pac hammer tone. So the best pic i have is off befor the tare down. im unable 2 upload ,still learning, but pic is on my member page cheers any1 with any ideas or info on razor products

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: Wat frames this

Any body no what frame this is im waiting on verification from razor as i brought the bike off a fellow builder who ran into problems runing nos without highperformace parts. Cooked the poor old china girl ,flyinghorse standerd kit from e-bay, i failed 2 take a pic off the frame after sandblasing and re-paint with base coat 2-pac hammer tone. So the best pic i have is off befor the tare down. im unable 2 upload ,still learning, but pic is on my member page cheers any1 with any ideas or info on razor products
Is it this frame?

Which is the same as this frame......

Which no longer exists, but was replaced by this frame?

Or was it another frame that's entirely different that you want to use without asking the owner of the bike or the picture for your own good?

Welcome to the forum Mate!

edit: that's funny........you uploaded the pic of MY bike just fine!

Last edited:

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA

it could well be. razor has no history of bicycle choppers in Australia or America so they say. id say its an old model schwine or custom built frame I really not sure. so i hope its not super rare or 1 off a kind

FTW

Mar 26, 2013
SA

also im in process of learning how 2 upload and download pics and docs and other things geeting there slowly
dance1