Yo!

GoldenMotor.com

T-lo

Feb 8, 2012
Orange Park
i've just finished with my 3rd build and decided it was time to commit. This forum has been interesting and helpful to me and I love the pictures section! I'm mostly into the board track racer style but i've only used moutain bike frames for an off road kind of feel. i'm always fustrated with the cheap crap in these engine kits and am always looking for ways to improve. i'll be looking for somewhere to ride in the south jacksonville area incase you have any ideas. Thanks, and keep those pictures comming!

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Welcome to the forum. Yes some things are pretty cheapo in the kits. The hub adapters from Manic, Pirates, and Sportsman Flyer are a huge benefit to the hobby. Moped gas tanks make good alternatives but you have to check the sizing as some are too long etc. for standard frames.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
nice bike t-lo,as you know this site very good for advice,i realy do like the motor and adapter i got from pirate cycles,cant say enough good about them or there products,the pk 80 silver motor with upgraded hardware was well worth my money,and the sproket adapter an sprocket is top of the line.anyway welcome aboard.