2 Stroke kit diffrences?

GoldenMotor.com

Black_Moons

Oct 25, 2010
Canada, Bc
Hi, Does anyone here know the verious diffrences beween the 80cc engine kits sold by:
Bike Motor Kits Motorized Bicycles Engine Bike kits
Zoombicycles Motorized Bicycles,80cc and 50cc Bicycle Engine Conversion Kits,Bicycle Motors,Bicycle Engine Kit Parts and Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes ?
the spookytooth seems like it costs more.. though they do seem to offer a longer 90 day warentee on the motor.. I know zoombicycles offers free shiping on thier kits...
Bikemotorkit seems to want $40 shiping by UPS, And as they are based in the USA and its a $100+ item, thats gonna cost about another $80+ in UPS rape fees. Not sure what spookytoothcycles wants for shiping... and method.

surfishjoe

Oct 14, 2010
South Jersey
Hi, I am a newbie so take this for what its worth but I went with Spooky-tooth because a friend recommended them, the logic being there kits are superior to the less expensive ones. I ordered two kits one was for a friends bike. One box had slight shipping damage with a bent mounting stud and a sight bend in one of the fins. The other box was fine no damage. Shipping was around fifty for both. I can't say how the kits compare to others but there customer service has been beyond my expectations. They will help you with your installation over the phone. They have helped me a lot with a CNS carb that keeps sliding off the intake tube. Hope this helps.