FS, gas tanks, handlebars, etc

GoldenMotor.com

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
I'll keep adding/editing as I clean out my garage. Spring is here sort of and I'd like to move some stuff out. Trying to make the prices as cheap as possible while helping to fund my new project. Win-win and all that! All are plus actual shipping from 49546 and I will bundle. PayPal preferred. US only.

First up, a refurbished gas tank that has the filler cut off. I had a KW bung and cap on it for a while and it looked really nice. SOLD

Next, a B&S gas tank with cap. These sell on Amazon for about $40. I used this for a summer with a 2 stroke build. SOLD

28" wide cruiser bars and threadless stem (package deal). Had these on my Felt Abraham forks which are 1-1/8". $20 plus actual shipping.

Right hand lever with built-in brake light switch. To my recollection this was a vintage Suzuki lever. The brake light switch was very handy. SOLD

New (never used) gas cap. 5$ plus actual shipping.

Last edited:

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
As stated above, all are plus actual shipping and I can bundle. PayPal preferred. US only.
New (never used) headset. 1-1/8" threadless. SOLD

New (never used) Jaguar cable sheaths and ferals. $10 plus actual shipping.

Last edited:

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
All are plus actual shipping from 49546. PayPal preferred. US only.
A used pair of sissy bar bags by Max and Erma that were used as saddle bags. Just the right size / scale for a motorized bicycle. One sat a touch close to the exhaust as shown but the price reflects the condition. SOLD

How the bags looked on the bike:

Last edited: