WWll Electric or Gas bike (rolling frame)

GoldenMotor.com

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Custom bike made with .065" DOM carbon steel tubing. Bike has working turn signals, brake lights and high low beam headlight. Bike has never been tested other than as a pedal bicycle AND IS SOLD AS EXPERIMENTAL. This bike has motorcycle tires and rims. Batteries go in ammo cans in the rear. $399 plus shipping cost.

***BIKE DOES NOT INCLUDE MOTOR, CONTROLLER OR BATTERIES. PICS SHOW WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IF INSTALLED.***

bicycle, bike, electric, motorized, fat, military, retro, vintage, world, war

[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Darn it! I am so bummed you didn't get this build on the road.

It was your urban assault dream bike! Living in Los Angeles myself, I completely sympathize with the rough road conditions at speed and the toll it takes on one's body.

Good luck with the sale, I hope someone gets it on the road, I would love to see it in action.

Gilbert

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Darn it! I am so bummed you didn't get this build on the road.

It was your urban assault dream bike! Living in Los Angeles myself, I completely sympathize with the rough road conditions at speed and the toll it takes on one's body.

Good luck with the sale, I hope someone gets it on the road, I would love to see it in action.

Gilbert
Yep..... it had a $700 14HP electric motor. Unlike my last bikes rear tire, the tire on this bike can easily handle the weight of the batteries without wearing the tread completely off the tire every few months. Now it's on Craigslist for $399. LMAO

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
man Mike!!!!

throw a 212 preddy into it- like you once spoke of and ride every sunday
DTM 20 + riders

One of the regulars runs a cushman and a few four strokers are in the works

best buba

Last edited: