convert the white wire to 12v

GoldenMotor.com

DRBS

Jun 22, 2014
Westland MI U.S.A
I have made and ready for sale are these 6v to 12v boosters they run off the white wire on the 2 stroke motors you can run lights and with the one that has the power point socket you can charge your phone Garmin gps or any other item that you charge in your cars cigarette lighter with out the socket as you see in the pic is going for 29.00 and with the socket will be 42.00 plus shipping http://motorbicycling.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=78351&d=1433650769
these will charge a R.C. battery that is 12v so you can light your bike while not running private message me if your interested

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Sounds interesting.

I good presentation and even a short video showing the unit in action would be a great idea, so people can see what its capable of doing.

Many here are tight with what extra cash they're able to scrape up, so they're gonna need to know for sure this will work for what they want before they will spend their money on it.

Id suggest taking a couple of quality pix of both setups you spoke of and make a short video showing it in action on a bike and you'll likely see positive results from that.

Great idea and I hope you do very good with it.

DRBS

Jun 22, 2014
Westland MI U.S.A
im working on just that thank you for the advice im still waiting on the cigarette lighter sockets to come in as soon as i get MY bike done ill be posting pics and a short video of the converter in action

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Excellent DRBS.... cant wait to see it in action!

Glad you didnt take my comment as critical, it wasnt meant that way at all, it was suppose to be encouragement and simply food for thought, but I see you already beat me to that punch since you already had it all planned...lol!

I'll be watching.

DRBS

Jun 22, 2014
Westland MI U.S.A
so ive got the sockets ill be posting very soon ill post the you tube video i record with the three systems one you will have gold plated for better current flow and will be able to charge a R.C.battery from a car or a plane or a quadcopter any small rechargeable remote control "toy" and make a "dash" for your power supply needs ill supply the plans for a dash to fit on your bike prices will vary depending on the size and difficulty

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
When you say RC battery, do you mean NC (nickel cadmium)? SLA batteries are far better than cadmium and a 1.2Ah sla will charge nicely on the 2-3 amps that your device will most likely put out.

vincent713

Jun 2, 2010
Dallas
So where is the video?? I am very interested in this booster as I want to be able to power a 12v headlight using my 2 stroke motor.

vincent713

Jun 2, 2010
Dallas
Questions for you guys, if the white wire has 6v current running through it, can I use a 5v led headlight to run from this wire? Also, which wire should I use for ground?