Buyers Beware of MotorBicycleRacing

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
That which seemed funny yesterday didn't seem as funny today........

Last edited:

AssembleThis

May 11, 2014
NC United States
I will do not do anything of the kind. Everything I stated was fact and honest.

He fell on his own sword.
Does anyone notice the first quote as I have? It's a conflicting statement. Either you will do it, or you wont. Me thinks your subconscious is trying to tell you something member brown! If he never told you, you wouldn't get what you paid for, or didn't send what you paid for, you have a leg to stand on. Technically he has a case against you for hurting his business with your thread. Do the smart thing, swallow some pride and be a big man and do it. Think carefully grass hopper. I hope you make the right choice, for your sake in this matter. Slander is very serious and can get you in a world of trouble, usually you don't realize it until your head is under the quicksand. Concerned forum member, me. I'm really trying to help you. :)

Dave
AssembleThis

.duh.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
the truth trumps slander every time in court. now we will but this to bed. good night brown, good night neil.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Brown
I think maybe you should get the next engine Off eBay cause I think you just burnt more then one bridge as far as vendors are concerned.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
I may have waited longer for my Roo motor, but it was worth it.
I however have had bad experience's from people that don't respond to email.
At the same time, I don't always check mine, but,
As a seller (which I am not), If you take someone's money I feel you are obliged to inform the buyer of any hold ups that may affect Estimated Time of Delivery.
I think both may have burnt some bridges here?

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
all i'll say here is if you find yourself being wrong be a man, grow a pair, man up
an admit the mistake you made

Status
Not open for further replies.