Anyone had problems with Getting refunds from Gasbike.net

GoldenMotor.com

fozworth

Feb 16, 2014
UNITED KINGDOM
I ordered a frame from Gasbike.net then realized it wouldn't work with my build so cancelled it the next day by phone and email . I live in the UK and so calls rant cheap . After being told that the refund would take place that same week I've still not received it . It's been two weeks and about half a dozen calls and emails . Each time I get the same reply " it's being delt with" . I've now contacted my credit card company who will get it for me but even this takes time. Overall not happy with the service !

McMoo

Mar 2, 2014
Oregon
I have almost finished a motorized bike project given to me and I had to get a new cdi, coil, mounts, cables, carb and other misc. parts. I read all of the bad reviews of gasbike and was worried that it was going to the wrong parts or be broken when arrived.

Placed my order on a Saturday, tracking number on Monday, and arrived Friday. Their parts are super cheap but all of mine worked fine. I talked to a rep about warranty and repairs and it was pretty much "motor only".

If it shows up and you have to sign(I did in the US) just refuse the package so it is sent back to shipper.

I would have your bank/credit card deal with them. Their reps seem like they hate their job.

-BUT-

For what I needed I think their parts are super cheap, acceptable quality for non motor parts. They get a worse reputation then they deserve online. No idea about kingsmotorbikes (or another similar site) with they bought.

fozworth

Feb 16, 2014
UNITED KINGDOM
Glad you were sorted dude. It was different for me as I placed the order on a Saturday evening then cancelled the order on the Sunday and called them on the Monday to make sure they had received my cancellation . They advised me my refund would be processed that week and two weeks and still no refund and when I called the guy said he didn't know what he could do and could talk to the department about it ? ! I've never delt with a company like that . So not impressed .

worksuxxx

Jul 16, 2013
Omaha
A good company is not only one in which you receive what you ordered in a timely manner, ****, that's easy. A good company is one that is there for you when there is a problem. I won't speak again of the issues I dealt with using Gasbike.... Only will say, never again...

Oh, contact your bank or credit card company. They will immediately issue you a provisional credit and pursue the matter. Since you never received the product, no issue