Pineapple rear adapter

GoldenMotor.com

mannyphresh

Feb 18, 2013
moval
So i was on bikeberry.com and came across a red pineapple adapter for the rear sprocket.Just my luck they are out of stock......I was wondering if any one knows where i could pick one up at.The price was 25 dollars i think and it looks as is it would work way better than the rag joint.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Don't hold your breath, they've been out of stock for a long, long, long time and will probably never get them again.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

mannyphresh

Feb 18, 2013
moval
Don't hold your breath, they've been out of stock for a long, long, long time and will probably never get them again.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue
Yeah.....i probably wont.I ordered a clutch arm along with a few other parts that they said were in stock.They probably did know they didnt have the arm now my whole order is on hold till they know the "ETA" as they said.FML i wanna ride again plus june 1st are the races.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
you'll never see the pineapple adapter coming stock . it used to be a manic mechanic product .and we all know what happened to manic mechanic . and my personal $70 .

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
you'll never see the pineapple adapter coming stock . it used to be a manic mechanic product .and we all know what happened to manic mechanic . and my personal $70 .
I don't think the pineapple adapter was a manic mechanic product. The pineapple adapter was originally sold by Spookytooth. Bikeberry bought Spookytooth, but I'm guessing they didn't sell enough pineapple adapters to keep them in stock. The pineapple adapter also never cost $70. Manic Mechanic made the clamshell adapter, big difference between that and the pineapple adapter.

Last edited:

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Back I ran a rag I called spookytooth just before he sold out to bike berry trying to buy one. That was when manic started going down hill at a high rate of speed . They told me what manic did with their order and more than likely we NEVER see the pineapple again . That was in 2010 and guess what the only pineapples your gona buy is in the produce aisle . If set up a rag the right way its better anyway. You just have to read a tapemeasure @ 12, 3, 6, 9 O'clock and use the clutch on a cordless drill so nut and bolt are torqued down equally .

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
If rag joints were any good you couldn't buy costly adapters, there wouldn't be a need

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
The pineapple adapter was NEVER made by manic mechanic.

The maker of the pineapple adapter was engraved on it.

Manic Mechanic is under new ownership and still selling sprocket adapters, intakes and motor mounts.