Kings Sprockets??

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
On kings website....does anyone know where to purchase the race series sprockets? I can only seem to find the basic and super sprockets.

And it will be used with the top hat.

Thanks

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
When you place an order on Kings website you MUST describe in detail what you want in the 'notes to seller' on the paypal order page. For example:

I would like to purchase a 44 tooth 1/8" sprocket,no offset,with bolt pattern for top hat adaptor.

Hope that helps.

Meano

Nov 5, 2011
Baytown Tx
I like his sprockets. But he is hard to get in contact with. Does not do emails. You have to call call call call him.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Btw I have a 30 tooth sprocket from Kings,brand new,never been bolted on,midnight black,$30 and I pay the shipping.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Thats way to much reading to order something , but he has a good product I just feel he needs to make his web page a a little more user friendly.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
You say the website is too hard to navigate.
The link I provided is a heading on the left sideof King's website,AND its what your looking for.

Then its too much to read for something you want to buy that is NOT cheap.
The first paragraph is all you need to read.

Anything else?

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I am just saying you should be able to click click and get what you want . It would be so much easier for the customer and Andrew.

I get it you read the whole page and figured it out , But I don't have the patience for that . But like I said he has a great product and own a few sprockets and top hats from him .

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
You don't get it. I read 1 paragraph and then I understood. You just being lazy. The sprocket you want has a listing,how hard is that? I could understand if you were trying to buy something other than a Motorized Bicycle Sprocket,but you're not.

And you have multiple sprockets and top hats? I guess someone else bought those for you?

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Is headtrauma yours? I'm trying to help the op and this punk wanna run his fingers? You trying to be Captain save-a-ho. You wanna save a ho? Try MY MOM! I hear she's lonely these days.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Whats with all your anger, Damn even calling your mom names is there no sacred ground for you . You have way bigger issues other then me saying they needed to update there web site . You should get professional help for your bipolar disorder because I don't think building motorized bikes is going to help you with that .

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Thank you sir,I've been waiting years to be diagnosed. Who knew my Quack was on. Motorbicycling.com!

And I'm the one with 'headtrauma'?