WTB whizzer sheave

GoldenMotor.com

carcrafter22

Nov 16, 2012
Burleson
Hello all. I'm looking for a whizzer rear wheel sheave to try on my new felt bike. I'm located in the Dallas fort worth Texas area.

Anyone have a rear sheave I can test fit or buy?

Thanks
Randy
Carcrafter22 at yahoo dot com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Ebay is the place to go. Ive bougbt a few from tbat guy in China and he gets them tto the us in like 4;days. Ornyou can get one from memory lane for twice tbe price and wait and its no different from the china one. Ive ordered from both guys.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
on ebay......the user thats selling them and is great to buy from is "whizzerpaul" he's from indiana and the sheave with mounting hardware is $40 and he ships fast and cheaply.
are you planning on using a cvt to drive it? I acquired a whizzer ambassador chopper empty and im looking at that for it with the predator motor....not sure there's room on the backside of the cvt for a pulley though...i'll know when it gets here.

carcrafter22

Nov 16, 2012
Burleson
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I've looked on eBay and only see 2 sheaves so far. One is very worn and the other is attached to a wheel and comes from Taiwan. I don't buy from eBay so I may just order from one of the online companies I've found.

carcrafter22

Nov 16, 2012
Burleson
Thank racie, I just got off the phone with Paul, super nice guy. Paul is waiting on a shipment of partsand hopes to have them next week, I'm on the list for a sheave.

Thanks for the help everyone, build thread will be posted soon.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Paul will take care of you...the above listing is Joe from tawian and he's good too, just shipping sometimes is pricey.........good luck and happy new year!

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Hi carcrafter22, something to consider, the vintage whizzer sheave isn't as wide as the new edition whizzer sheave. vintage sheave should give more of the advantage.

Ray