Pirate Cycles hub adapter and 36T sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Used this hub adapter and sprocket for about 400 miles before my motor blew so it is still in great shape!

- Pirate Cycles hub adapter with 36T sprocket, sized for Shimano CB E110 hub (1.520" - 1.528" ID), great condition. Price when new $70 + shipping, My used price: $45 shipped

Assuming original shipping from Pirate was $10, that is a $35 savings, WOW! Also, you currently cannot get a 36T sprocket from them, 40 is as low as they go at this time...

Here is a picture of the adapter and sprocket from when I took my poor bike apart a few days ago:

Last edited:

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
how much for all that is pictured??
One meeeellion dollars! LOL j/k. The rest has sold already.

The only parts that I have left that I am selling are the hub adapter and sprocket and my 3L chrome gas tank with SBP petcock.

I was also looking for some $ for my blown motor with centrifugal clutch, but honestly, if someone will come get it out of my garage they can have it.

*hint hint* for any Austin area peeps...

PAracer

Sep 14, 2012
Steelton, PA
maurtis.

Do you still have the clutch roller? If you still have it and the sprocket adaptor, I would love to take them both for $45. What says you?

Mike

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
maurtis.

Do you still have the clutch roller? If you still have it and the sprocket adaptor, I would love to take them both for $45. What says you?

Mike
I do, I have the clutch roller, sprocket adapter, and sprocket available. The "wheel" for the clutch roller was chipped when I accidentally smacked it with a big screwdriver, but I have extras from when I tried to make my own, so will include one with the package.

I will PM you with my Paypal address.