Given up!

GoldenMotor.com

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Also another help question towards making me keep this MB.

Is there a reason my "get up isn't" good enough because of my sprocket size? ( 44t rear sprocket)
And should i get a 30-36t rear sprocket for better high speeds and tame down my rpm's or should i get a bigger sprocket like a 52t for better acceleration?
Well, you can't have it all with a one speed drive, either you go bigger for better acceleration and low end torque, or smaller for more top end speed, or in the middle for something in the middle...

This isn't a motorcycle, its a motor assisted pedal bicycle. Bicycles aren't really designed to go 35+ MPH for the most part, and neither are these kits. If you want to reach those speeds then you either need to use a different motor (and a REALLY good bike), or you could possibly try a shift kit that transfers the motor drive over to the pedal chain and allows you to use all the bicycle gears so you can get better low end acceleration and top end speed. I'm not shift kit rider, but there are lots who are, so maybe one of them will chime in on the pros and cons of shift kits...

youknouno

May 27, 2012
Florida
I really enjoyed riding the bike and getting it running but i have very little patients lol. So i'm gonna invest in a scooter that has less maintenance. I want to get rid of all my MB parts or sell whole for $300
I'm losing well over 200 bucks but it's price to sell fast (hopefully).
I live in Shawnee KS who ever wants to pick up the whole bike or i might be able to part out!
I also bought a expansion chamber that didnt fit the bike as i found out its a 49cc exhaust for a pocket bike. (damn ebay) You can cut and re weld to make fit but i don't have a welder.

so the list:
49cc expansion chamber $40
What sort of engine is that you got? How much for it?

Nooflyer

Jun 26, 2012
Kansas
Sorry i just sold it today! next time i get back in this hobby i'll have more patients and money to commit! thanks guy for all your help.