hi folks

GoldenMotor.com

chinro3

Feb 28, 2010
arkansas
im new to the motorized bike scene im 32 yrs old an have built motorcycles three wheelers four wheelers nitro rc trucks an now im building a bicycle and ill have to say that this has been as fun or funner so far ive got a micargi rover gx w/ a flying horse 66/80 motor w/ a 44 tooth sprocket im wondering if anyone can tell me what motor mount i should go with any comments or help would be much appreciated

Jan 23, 2010
Tennessee
I too recently bought a Micargi and a 66cc motor. It's for my second build. I haven't been to the house for a couple months and haven't seen either kit or bike yet :( I bought the Micargi Pantera 7 speed, blue. I think both frames (yours and mine) have a larger front pipe. My kit comes with "Universal Plate U Bracket for Larger Frame Tubes". I think the angle of the front pipe is different from my first build. I've read how some have used u-bolts and sheet metal or metal straps like some muffler straps to make the front attachment. I'll bet some vendors also have some nice mountings. My first build was on a mountain bike with a strait pipe and fit together with my kit as though they were built for each other. Hopefully your kit came with the universal mount and it works. I sure would like to see pictures of your build and mount. I'd at least like to hear how you resolved the mounting issue.

dance1