Greeting from Littleton, Co.

GoldenMotor.com

Knightnoise

May 4, 2008
I have been into the 2cycle motorized bikes for about a year. I have built 2 bikes and am about to begin the third, a Schwinn Delmar from Wal*Mart. I discovered "thatsDax" a few months ago and found them to be a local company. I bought my latest "kit" from them and have now discovered that there is indeed a BIG difference in the quality of kits. As I have not yet built my latest project, I am only talking about overall appearance and quality of the contents of the kit. The Dax kit appears to be a very quality product at an excellent, super good price when I compare it to the other two kits I purchased elsewhere. The upgrades at no additional cost are great!

I'm semi-retired, (62 and get my first Social Security Check this month) and building, tinkering, and riding bikes is lots of fun for an old fudd! I also have an electric bike which I use quite a lot, a peddle bike, which I use somewhat less.

The posts here are great, lots of good information. .rd.

mpjones66

May 7, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hi Knightnoise! I just joined today and can't wait to get my Dax motor in the frame. I was pretty satisfied with my motor too. It seems to be a quality product, although the screws on the drive side of the motor were mildly stripped, not a big deal.

I used to date a girl from Littleton, she always talked highly of the city. Know the Dewhurst family by any chance?

-Mike

Knightnoise

May 4, 2008
Hey,
Sorry, I don't know the Dewhursts. What bike are you putting the motor on? The other two motor kits, (from two different sales points), were cheaper, less well built. The Dax seems to be very well built and I met duane, (seems to be very up on the engines and accessable for questions).
Richard