BrettMavrik's Production Bobber Frame For Sale

GoldenMotor.com

DeeezC

Feb 3, 2011
Stowe Vt
Brett Ive been following your build for quite some time now and I have to say I love it! The new project looks awesome also! Im thinking I might have you build me a bobber in the near future. Do you have a little geometry diagram you could send me in the mean time? Thanks for keeping us updated with your projects, keep up the good work! -Dylan

Shrek

Aug 17, 2010
Portland
Brett, I need to know where you found all these cool parts, cuz I can't find ****. I tried modeling my wcc after your orange coast chopper but mine doesn't look nearly as good, plus I didn't realize how tuff a build that wcc really was, especailly if you don't put the back end of the occ on it.

So I've been scanning your posts for a year now, you definatly have the best motorbicycles I could find on the web. Are you on youtube? I want to build a bobber just like your stretched out occ bike. I want your special frame, the jack shaft, the super awesome seat, your straight handle bars, and those pedals you have that disengage and the other swings forward too once the motor is on. With the help of my buddy who can hook me up with a sweet motor at a cheap price and another pal that can powder coat it, I'll then just need to know the specs on what tank you used and what head light you went with and where I'd get those, along with the turn/break lights aswell.

I'm trying to start up portland's first motor bicycle club, but many who've been interested thought it was too hard after see me struggle with the wcc. But this occ bobber should be more practice and once I've completed it and others see how it's do able you'll be shipping tons of **** to portland.

-thank you, Sean

kkmotorbikes

Jun 16, 2015
Austin
I'm very interested in purchasing your bobber frame. Could you please call me at (512) 487-2611. I tried calling you but after a few rings, it hung up.

Ryan Krueger
Krueger Kustom Motorbikes

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
To be quite honest, this thread has not been updated by the OP in nearly four years. I'm highly doubtful that he will respond.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I'm very interested in purchasing your bobber frame. Could you please call me at (512) 487-2611. I tried calling you but after a few rings, it hung up.

Ryan Krueger
Krueger Kustom Motorbikes
Brett hasn't made a post since 2010

and was last seen here on:
BrettMavriK BrettMavriK
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Last Activity: 07-03-2013 08:44 AM