Cabin Fever in Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

fred081646

Feb 11, 2009
michigan
Hi everyone, this a nice place to visit when you have cabin fever. I am going stir crazy now here in michigan. Our winters are sooo long. I have tried electric (limited range) and now have a friction drive which I have had a blast on and did 3000 miles last yr. Not good on wet rds though. Going to go to chain drive and pull a small trailer with my camping gear when it warms up. I am retired and may need to get away from the wife for long periods. LOL Best of luck to everyone on their projects and ride safely. Fred.shft.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HI FRED, I AM FROM N WISCONSIN, BEEN IN FL 18 YRS NOW. THE WINTERS ARE GREAT, THE SUMMERS ARE LOOOOONG AND HOOOOOT! :-|| WHEN YOU CAN`T STAND ANY MORE HEAT, THE SUMMER IS HALF OVER! laff HIKER IS IN N MI. HE BUILT MANY OF THE NEAT EMOCONS FOR THIS FORUM. LATER FRED, KEEP POSTING. RON .we.

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
No doubt the winters are soooo long up here! What is it? Another 3 months of it left?
I turned my cabin fever into Cyberspace, computer fever and it has really helped me from going crazy!!

Welcome to the forum, eh! Glad you could join us. I think these bikes are the ticket!

.sno.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i had enough of michigan winters last year so moved to the virgin islands this past may from battle creek. gotta love living in summer 12 months of the year. glad to have you with us and hope you enjoy the site. i am off to the beach
dnut