FBI warns Military about social media vulnerbilities

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
The FBI issued a warning on Dec 1 to Military and Veterans to scrub their social media accounts of anything that might bring unwanted attention by extremists. (See link below) To paraphase, don't say you are current military or a veteran on social media, or you may endanger your family to attacks by ISIS.
America was built by people who were willing to accept the consequences of speaking their minds and telling the truth.
I would be happy for ISIS to pay me a little visit in Texas, even though I haven't been to the range in a week or so.
However, I do understand why members stationed abroad, who cannot be home to protect their family, will comply with the FBI warning.
Semper Fi!
http://abcnews.go.com/International...al/story?id=27270662&nwltr=blotter_featureHed

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I've got friends that go take care of stuff that you don't read about in the news. You know when they 'go silent', someone is getting what they deserve. Glad I can call 'em friends!!

Livin' scared is not my definition of 'living'.

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
Come to my house uninvited, mess with my wife or son, screw with my extended family....**** hath no fury to the justice that will come swiftly. Not from law enforcement, but from myself and the brothers in arms from around the globe.

People are to worried about being PC, and not wanting to offend anyone. Sometimes things need to be said, and if what is said offends you....then you need to change not me.