Agk??????

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Does anyone know what's going on over at AGK? They been telling me for a month and a half now that the 19mm intake manifold would be back in stock "in a few days"!

The last email I received from them was over 10 days ago....stating their welder had the jig and would have them ready by weeks end. Since then, they have not returned any emails and I have been unsuccessful in contacting them by phone.

I'm not upset, as they have been very prompt in the past, but I would just like an honest answer as this is the last part I am waiting on.....

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
You just have too realize that AGK is a very small business with more than an overload of orders to fill. This is because they are the best in the biz and have products that are in high demand, thus things are out of stock as fast as the can be produced or shipped to them.

That being said, relax.....what you ordered will be shipped to you asap, it is what it is and when you deal with the best, this is to be expected these days.

Please be patient cuz that's how it is when AGK has more on their plate than just the business they run and the people they have to deal with as well as having a life to live!

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well said Scotto. I was just starting to get concerned because in the past they have always answered the phone and responded very promptly to emails...

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Hey obese....have you been able to get a hold of them either by phone or email? It's been 2 weeks since I have. They have not returned emails or voicemails. That's not like them...

obesepolice

Apr 5, 2012
irving, texas
i got an email about 10 days ago from a tech expalining the situation with the parts. But that was after about 1.5 months after i ordered. I email them about once a week or so. It would seem that they are not responding anymore. Every email i recieved from them before they just kept telling me a couple more days. Then a tech gets on and tells me that the muffler they use is discontinued and they are sourcing more. Thats all I really wanted to know. I do not understand why the were leading me on when they could have just told me in the first place. Oh well. I work in a very similuar enviroment, so I know the head aches. But come on just tell me the truth up front.

That being said I do appreaciate what they do, and understand ( I have a small business as well)

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
I smell a Pirate!!! Captain, I think we might have a mutiny on our hands!

Spring is here, income tax refunds arrive and inventories become low. Happens every year.

If your credit card has already been charged, then you should be thanked for capitalizing their business. Hopefully your credit card isn't charged until the products are shipped.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I smell a Pirate!!! Captain, I think we might have a mutiny on our hands!

Spring is here, income tax refunds arrive and inventories become low. Happens every year.

If your credit card has already been charged, then you should be thanked for capitalizing their business. Hopefully your credit card isn't charged until the products are shipped.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue
I seriously doubt your credit card is charged before they ship the parts. Perhaps if you had several parts on order and they shipped what they had to you, you will get billed for something. But they won't rip you off and they have to pay for double shipping if so.

I understand the frustration as stuff happens and it eventually happens to all of us.....