Quality Motorized Bikes in Phoenix Arizona

GoldenMotor.com

Would you say my builds look Clean and Finished?

• Yes, you button up your builds well.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Your builds are about average.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, you do shoddy work.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Are you Transportation Challenged in the Phoenix Arizona area?
I build nothing but quality custom motorized bicycles to order.

Motorize the Bike of Your Choice for $375!*
Includes your Choice of 48 or 66cc Brand New 2010+
Black 2010 Grubee Skyhawk Motor.

Call KC 602 547-2008 and Visit my Web Site
KC's Kruisers - Motorized Bicycles for more info.

Hi, my name is KC Vale and I own KC's Kruisers, a motorized bicycle building and repair business in Phoenix.
ALL my bikes come with the following standard features:

1. 2010 EPA certified Grubee SkyHawk motors, not old cheap knockoffs that can't be imported now.
2. Intake and Exhaust port matching for improved performance and mileage.
3. Chain Matching if possible so there is no need for a tensioner, but a smaller less intrusive tensioner is used on the Pedal side if one is needed for non-geared bikes.
4. Front AND Rear Brakes. One brake on a motorized bike is an accident waiting to happen.
Also note that for bikes with two hand brakes I replace the levers with a specially designed 'Dual Pull Teeter-Totter Self Adjusting' brake lever on the right side so you don't have to fight with a clutch and brake lever on the left side.
5. Upgraded wiring and my own unique Ignition Keylock Module for security.
6. Cable and Wire matching and clean zip tie securing to clean up the entire overall look and function of the whole bike.
7. Automotive quality larger gas line, and new BMX foam handlebar grips to replace the hard plastic grips.
8. Minimum 20 mile total break-in runs, tuning, and mechanical adjustments.
9. A full tank of break-in gas good for a minimum of a 100 miles.
10. 6 month limited warranty on parts and labor, custom owners manual for your build, and no hassle 'call me almost anytime' free phone and internet support.

And I know what I'm doing.
I build them extra-safe for everyone, but even more so for shifters
The red bike with gears above does 45 MPH!

Thanks to Revised AZ Statute 28-2516 back in 2006
I can put a 48cc gas motor on any bicycle and it legally remains a bicycle.
It is just considered a Motor Assisted Bicycle, hence a Motorized Bicycle.

No drivers license, tags, registration, insurance, emissions testing, and no minimum age required to operate them. Perfect for even a middle-school kid. Note: Not for grade school aged kids!

Give me a call at 602 547-2008, drop me an e-mail reply, visit my web site.
I can make your 2011 bicycle commute an actual pleasure.

*Note prices can vary depending on options.

Last edited:

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Is this a trick question?
Yes, it is a trick question, the trick is to see what you can't see ;-}

I am not quite done with this build yet, for example the Expansion Chamber still needs welding and paint so I can loose all the clamps, but it shows what I mean even with the most complicated build.

This thing has 5 pull cables and 3 wire cables to the handlebars!

Besides the throttle, clutch, kill button wire and two brakes cables, it has the choke cable, a system Power On and 12V light switchs, and the NuVinci Remote Controller/Display wire cables on it.

And that is not the half of it.

(continued below)

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
(continued from above)

The back adds even more.

Heck, even the Expansion Chamber virtually disappears from this side.
Speaking of the X, even Jim over at SickBikeParts where I got it was impressed with how I managed to route it ;-}

I have the wire harness from the hubs actuator and dyno wires going up on the right, and speed sensor going up from the other side to my Control Box.

In there is the 12V battery, AC/DC converter, Hub Controller/Computer, and the Power On wire.

Phew!

And I haven't even started to go into the the shift programing details...
Now that all the performance parts are in I am just tweaking the shift tables for how I care to ride at a given time and though this part is not cosmetic it sure as heck is performance detail related.

My poll simply asks if you think I do a good job.
Simple and honest is best for everyone I think, especially any new potential customers since this is posted in the Swap and Shop forum as an ad.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
KC I see you going somewhere buddy. i need to send you a pipe!!
Well, I have an X pipe bud, tuned perfect too, what I want to do now is quite it down and hopefully lower the pitch some.

I am thinking something like this with car exhaust parts...

2" exhaust pipe bend to bring it in and make a 3" diameter round old style 'Hush Thrush' or 'GassPak' 12" long muffler parallel to the ground up next to the bike rack struts for attaching.

We are talking virtually no back pressure, and plenty of volume to dissipate the sound waves.

What do you think?

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
What a difference a year makes!

I am still building motorized bikes in Phoenix and after a couple dozen higher end builds getting to be better known ;-}

Skarrd

Oct 13, 2010
Chandler, AZ
glad to hear you're business is taking off!

we need more local motor bike businesses to get more motor bikes out and running!

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
What a difference a couple of years makes.
I have over 50 more builds under my belt and been making all kinds of cool things with drive gearing.

A full suspension High Performance 66cc with a NuVinci transmission.

A couple of Cadillac's with the NuVinci.

4-stroke shifters.

And even electric shifting bikes and tricycles.

Please see my web site for many MANY more examples.
http://kcsbikes.com/currentBuilds.asp

Len455

Mar 11, 2012
Phoenix az
i like the builds. well buttoned up. were are you at in phoenix? and about what are you charging for your shifting builds if you don't mind me asking.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
i like the builds. well buttoned up. were are you at in phoenix? and about what are you charging for your shifting builds if you don't mind me asking.
Thanks Len,
I do a few standard things on every build for example every build gets new foam grips to replace the hard plastic ones and nothing leaves here without 2 brakes, usually a front caliper for a coaster brake bike and a dual pull lever on the right if it has t2o lever brakes, any front derailleur is removed and any rear shifter moved to a rotary one on the left side, and for 2-strokes the stock Mangneto to CDI wire is replaced with a black double insulated 18g cord and a little black box put on the CDI to cover the connections.

I work by appointment from my home shop in the Sunnyslope North Phoenix area on the back of North Mountain just off of 15th Ave and Peoria a little east of Metrocenter Mall.

A shifter build depends on the bike you bring me but a 2-stroke Skyhawk shifter is about $595 and a 4-stroke HS with 4G is about $795.

Extra stuff like 'bullet proofing' the wheels or installing an expansion chamber or custom tank is my actual part cost + portion of time @$35 hour, for example $5 to install an HD tube and liner in just one wheel, but only $8 for both as it is quicker to do two at once, plus the actual cost of the parts of course.

I do repairs on other peoples builds if they are not a lost cause, and I usually have spare parts around like studs, brackets, back sprocket assemblies, stock spark plugs and the like but I am not a parts storefront and I don't sell any kits.

My phone number is on my web site Contact page.