anyone else having problems with gurbees quality lately?

GoldenMotor.com

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
i bought a grubee 80cc kit for my schwinn jaguar and it was a horrible peace of crap i worn people away from there cheaply made kits everything about it was a headache and it had almost no power compared to the flying horse 80 cc kit i replaced it with i understand some of the stuff is junk across the board like the 410 chains i use a kmc chain and its strong also some hardware is iffy but i love my flying horse its strong and most of the kit is better quality and for electric never i have rode a electric i have a dealer that sells them and he tried to sell me on it when i went in there to see if he had parts for the grubee and rode one and told him its not worth the money since i installed the flying horse kit i went to him with it and he was trying to nit pick about the noise and vibration at high speed but he shut up when i asked if he wanted to race me or endurance ride to see who could ride farther i put up with a little noise and keep it off full throttle and its great to cruse on top speed on mine with the 44 tooth is 35 mph have the 36 tooth haven't switched yet also i have the spring loaded chain idler which i haven't installed yet also might want a exhaust at some point but shes fun as is for now just remember to put a set screw in your idler so it never moves on you and don't get sucked into there "fancy" carbs is something i learned .shft.

peace to all my biker bros

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
i didnt have the option to buy the GT4 only had GT5s i didnt know about the factory change and i dont use periods because im not a girl lol no i was typing fast and dont know where they go most of the time so i leave them out.

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
Not to nit pick, but not using periods makes your post almost impossible to decipher. The periods go at the end of a thought.