80CC Motor Kit for Sale

GoldenMotor.com

xtremespeed2102

Mar 3, 2008
Well its time I sold the motor. I had the bike mounted up with an 80 cc King Motor Bike engine kit. I haven't ridden the bike in a year since I used it for riding back and forth to the University. Since then I've moved further away, too far to ride.

I took the kit apart this weekend and set it all in a box. All of it is for sale as one lump set. There was about 20 hours of run-time on the motor. I replaced some drive bearings that went bad and replaced most of the grease within the drivebox.

I had some trouble mounting the motor up to an Aluminum frame. To overcome this i machined new brackets and drilled and tapped larger 1/2 or 5/8" grade 8 bolts to replace the mounting studs.

I continually upgrade the bolts as they wear out, break off or get lost. There is a dual brake lever, as well as the older style brake lever for the clutch. The older style allows for a longer pull, thus more control to activate the clutch.

Aside from having to replace the bearings, the only other problem Ive had with the motor is a crack on the outside of the chain guard. Being the pot metal that the motor is, most welding techniques don't work well. I have not bothered to fix it since it never caused me any issues.

As with any used sale, there are no guarantees, everything is sold as-is. This is not an all inclusive kit, merely parts that once completed a kit. All of the main components are here. I purchased the motor new for about $200 and spent countless hours tweaking, modifying and buying little parts here and there. So please use your judgment went placing an offer. Also, I request that buyer pays actual shipping, and that tracking and insurance must be included. If you live local, I can meet you someplace.

I don't have any pictures of the current state of things yet. I will provide any pictures requested!

Here is a link of the first version of it put together. Right out of the box. Since then the upgrades of better mounting bracket, on off switch and some other goodies.
Terrence Zaino's Photos - motorbike | Facebook