New guy in town.

GoldenMotor.com

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I've been living at the"other place" for some time and have many friends there, some with "duel citizenship". I originally joined here to do research for another bike modification and in doing so have found a much more relaxed atmosphere. I like that and have decided to setup housekeeping. I really liked the "other place" but a change has begun to occur and not for the good. I've always tried to keep myself within the rules and support the mods but I'm seeing a drift toward power trips and bulling.

Anyway, I hope to meed some old friends here and make some new ones in the process.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Never fear, here ya only hafta worry about odd initiation rituals involving midnigh...

OMG SECRUTS! I have said too much already...

|.o

Good ta have ya man (^) ;)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Welcome most of us are ex patriots.. I lasted only a week over there and a long long time here that should say something... not sure if its good or bad...

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Yeah, I've begun to wonder just how many times I've been on "double secret probation". Some are getting paranoid about posting for fear of getting in trouble for some unintentional infraction.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I think the biggest rule here is be kid friendly with your posts... otherwise most anything goes except maybe inciting a riot.

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Howdy Kerf, good to see ya. I'm nothing but in agreement with your assessment on the power tripping going on...and to hear that coming from one of the most straight-forward, substantive posters there tells me I'm not off-base thinking a mall cop moved in.

Look forward to your future projects.

Last edited: