Hello ... Fro ORlando FL and i need help!!!

GoldenMotor.com

TheRealDeal

May 22, 2010
Orlando Fl
Hello,
i am new to the motorbicycle community.. i bought one on craigslist here in Orlando and have had some luck but some downfalls with it. I am not a very mechanical minded person but once i am shown how to do something i usually can do it again myself. i am looking for someone local to help show me how to fix my Bike or to do the work and I'll pay... Kinda like a car mechanic but for my bike.. Any Help anyone can give me i am haveing a few problems right now and could use the help trying to figure out whats going wrong.:-||

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of FL members so you should get plenty of help. In the mean time, you could describe some of your problems to us in the forum as Bikeguy Joe suggested. Most of us started where you did; without a ton of experience.

TheRealDeal

May 22, 2010
Orlando Fl
How about you post your problems right here, and see what we can do?
Well first off i am haveing a problem starting my bike.. i had to change the spark plug and i went to "wally world" and found the closest thing i could to fit which was a bosch 4309 dbl platinum +2 plug.. it works fine adn even started easily after i changed it .. but over the past week or so it is been almost impossible to start.. i think it is something to do with the clutch.. but i am not sure it it is the cable or the actual clutch.. i would like to find someone that could give my bike a "tune up" so that i know it is running right and i have the right Fuel mix ( running 50:1 right now) i am also looking for a new air filterseeing that the person i bought my bike from had to squeeze it into the frame to attatch it.. and it makes me wonder if i am even getting any air to the engine.. Pleasse Help !!!!.shft.