• will it run awesome?

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Seems unpratical? I get the idea mebbe the stock fins are a win at this point? Someone could try it and report?

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Seems unpratical? I get the idea mebbe the stock fins are a win at this point? Someone could try it and report?

See my post right before yours, I think it would work well actually. Really, just have enough rad for sure. Something off a 125 motocross bike or 1/2 of one of those split radiators, even a car heater core with a filler from a bike or something. Mount it high...the radiator, I mean ;)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
A small heater core sized cooler with a pump barely keeps up with my water cooled Morini when beating on it. Of course its up in 12 hp range. Mebbe a HT in 2.5 hp range could work? Got my doubts. From gauging things from the Morini perspective. I been wrong before tho. Don't always know what I am doing. lol

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Did this ever go anywhere?
My project didn't happen, I went electric. All you can do is give it a try, read the entire thread and ask questions. Enough cooling capacity and even a Chinaboy motor can be cooled with no pump. A Morini is problematical, the range of horsepower is very wide for a 50cc motor. If it would work then it would work well in my opinion....for what that's worth :p