ATV 50cc Full Auto on a stretch!

GoldenMotor.com

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Might be possible to cut out the single downtube on some bikes, and replace it with two downtubes, with the cyl in between, and not have to do much stretching.

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
On a standard frame, like a straight top tube MTB, if you use the seat down tube as the rear most part of the engines dimension, it extends about 3+" into the front tire. Looks like a 5" stretch will do it. Twin down tubes is a great idea.

PedOpt

Apr 2, 2011
St. Paul, MN
Thanks Vince for joining our forum I hope more members will decide to build a stretch cruiser using the 4-stroke 50cc or if they want an extreme ride maybe they will even try the 110cc or better yet the 124cc full auto with electric/kick start...

TTL...

ECCMB.
I have already made up my mind that I wanna build a stretch with a minimum 110cc motor. Will be a fun build as well as a side job selling said bikes. Goal is to make a stretch cruiser scooter cheaper than that of a brand new scooter of 50cc or bigger. :D

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
PedOpt, here's where you can get an awesome stretch cruiser with the square bottom tube which allows you to add a steel skid plate to it for mounting the engine!

BicycleDesigner: Your one stop source for lowrider bike and chopper.

here's a better pic.

Here's the skid plate.

Here's the measurements in pic below!

Peace Crazy Horse..shft.
CH. Have you ( or anyone else )experimented with this frame, as far as the seal-ability of the "tank" Im thinking like the Felt mod'd frames to make the it functional and fuel tight?

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
CH. Have you ( or anyone else )experimented with this frame, as far as the seal-ability of the "tank" Im thinking like the Felt mod'd frames to make the it functional and fuel tight?
Velodrome, unfortunately I personally haven't used this frame!

If someone were to want this type of frame, ( square bottom tube stretch cruiser ) they could easily modify the bottom tube by removing the round tube and welding in a square tube.

As for the faux gas tank, it is fiberglass I haven't heard of anyone being able to modify this style of fake ( faux ) gas tank to hold fuel, although it is possible I'm sure by some of our talented / skilled builders here in the forum.

I'd personally like to see more builds like this using the ATV / Honda Mini Trail CRF-50 / Pitbike/ Dirtbike chinese cloned engines, they are nearly indestructable!

C.H.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
[QUOTE
Civlized, I'd really love to see & hear some video of your build, I know that you are busy and that you will eventually post a video. Note: Civ, this build of yours is inspiring and I'm sure this style of build and type of motorization will slowly catch on with other builders once they've tried this type of build with a Chinese cloned Honda crv 50cc / monkey bike style 4-stroke horizontal ATV, Dirtbike / Pitbike engine they too will be hooked!

Peace Crazy Horse.
Civ, just trying to bug you about some video of this awesome build!

Maybe someone can drive along side of you and video you on the bike riding it.

Peace Crazy Horse.
[/QUOTE]

Civlized, Happy new year to you and yours!

I'm sure you are very busy with life and your family, please do let us know when you can post a video.

Peace C.H.

rddrgn2

Mar 3, 2011
fl
hey civ, ya just saved my sanity! i just got a 110cc 4 stroke for my occ build....to find it wont fit the bike!lol

buddyjohn

Jun 2, 2014
slocala
New to this site but could you guys tell me where l could get the jackshaft and assorted peaces l'll need to build this project? I'm ordering a 125cc lifan as soon as l get the details figured out thanks guys