occ seat extendtion

GoldenMotor.com

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
if it is any help to you, i cut my seat post of the seat pan and moved it forward about 4 inches to the front of the seat pan and welded it,then i took a piece of scrap pipe and put it on an angle running from the old spot were the seat post was and connected it to the seat post pipe and welded it. now my bike is nice and laid back without being so crowded while pedaling it. id show you a picture but i dont have any of the seat at the moment.

EDIT...... i do have pics,go to my website and take a look,here is the link.... RED'S OCC SEAT ?(west coast vs east coast)? hope this is of some use to you

Last edited:

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
if it is any help to you, i cut my seat post of the seat pan and moved it forward about 4 inches to the front of the seat pan and welded it,then i took a piece of scrap pipe and put it on an angle running from the old spot were the seat post was and connected it to the seat post pipe and welded it. now my bike is nice and laid back without being so crowded while pedaling it. id show you a picture but i dont have any of the seat at the moment.

EDIT...... i do have pics,go to my website and take a look,here is the link.... RED'S OCC SEAT ?(west coast vs east coast)? hope this is of some use to you
Thanks I bookmarked your site for future reference.
I just scored a very well maintained occ chopper.
Yard sale $25.00
Soon to be motorized, with my happytime engine .