Hello from Akron, Ohio

GoldenMotor.com

Robertzep

Oct 3, 2016
Akron, Ohio
Hi all! I have to say that I am glad to find this forum. For many reasons, I recently decided to stop working on cars. As I get older, the less and less, I enjoy laying in my driveway wrenching on my projects. I have an older home with a Ford Model A sized garage. It is impossible to really get any serious automotive work done in it. So, I usually work at the garage threshold and jack the vehicles up and work mostly on the ground. I am also at the mercy of Ohio weather to make matters worse. I am currently selling off my project cars and finished hotrod. If it matters, the hotrod is a 1987 Fiero GT with a 383 stroker shoe horned into it! It is a insane car, and I am glad that I am the age I am now, because I would have killed myself in it when I was younger!
Anyway, I still like to wrench, fabricate, and tinker with mechanical beasts. This desire has lead me to a motorized bicycle! I can actually used my small garage to do this work. I have been researching and planing a board track racer build. I am sure that I will many questions and seek opinions on my work as I pursue this new journey. .xx.

Slogger

Sep 8, 2014
nohio
Welcome aboard, Robert. I know what you mean about the weather around these parts.
There are guys here that build beautiful customs, you're in the right place!