Was thinking of selling Bike

GoldenMotor.com

lottahorses

Apr 10, 2008
Was thinking of selling my build and building another. Most of my fun was designing and building her. She is a blast to ride. I have drive pulleys 1 3/4, 2, 2 1/4 and 2 1/2 for her so you can pick your speed or power.

Bike is a Schwinn Spoiler.
Motor is a Mitsubishi TLE-43cc 2.2 hp.
Drive is bullet proof. duel belt deduction.(primary is 2 to 1 timing belt) (secondary is high traction tractor v belt around 8 to 1).
Rear wheel drive ring is bolted to the rim (no broken spokes here )

One problem. I have no idea what the **** she is worth lol.
Somebody want to give me a reasonable offer? Thanx.

starrunner

May 12, 2008
vintageboatplans.com
Great looking bike, good work. I think I'd just put it on ebay and require local pickup. It would be the devil to ship. Only problem with ebay is that now sellers can't leave negative or neutral feedback if they get screwed by a deadbeat buyer. You could get the FV fee back but not the listing fee. Anyway, that's where all the buyers are.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
She is worth..................

She is worth a lot !!! I would guess around 2-3 thousand.. But just a guess from the pictures... maybe more.. 5 Thousand? Maybe... Put it on ebay and start the auction at 9 dollars with no reserve. See what it goes for. That is what I do with my bikes when I build them. I also ship. That brings more as well. You will be surprised for sure. No matter what.. You will be surprised.. Enjoy the ride..