triple tree air shocks?

GoldenMotor.com

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
has anyone thought of the idea of using something like this to fabricate up some triple tree front forks?
Vurtego - Higher Performance Pogo Sticks
i wonder if it would be too bouncy....actually from what i've read about them you can customize the air pressure in the cylinder to make them harder or softer in the way of shock absorption.....hmmmm.....i dont see why they wouldnt work.....just dont hit any majorly big pot holes/try to do wheelies as you'd go flying....he he....

Last edited:

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
i dont know...they said that the thing is supposed to be adjustable as far as the bounce on it is concerned.....you pump more air into it and it becomes more stiff......i suppose if you pumped enough air into it and also had a spring mounted on the underside so it pushes against the spring AND the air pressure, it would probably be a very comfortable ride......hmmmm....id have to get one to test it out/do some mock ups and all that.....would have to totally angle my front forks out to stretch cruiser look....plus if you ever break down in the middle of nowhere, you could put pegs on the front wheel and pogo your bike back to civilization!!! LOL laff