Hello from the new admin

GoldenMotor.com

erics

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Hi everyone,

Dan and others gave me a nice welcome in another thread, but I just want to introduce myself here.

I'm the new admin for the site.

I'm no expert on motorized bikes, although I do get around town on a regular pedal bike quite a bit.

I do know websites though. That's what I do for a living, build, buy, and grow websites.

I can say, the more time I spend on this site, the more it seems to be dragging me into yet another hobby. This looks like it can be addicting!

My goal is just to support you all and help grow the community.

This is is your community though. I'm just here to work on the technical side of things.

Paul's a busy guy, but I'm sure he'll be around as well.

If you need anything at all, or have any questions, just let me know.

Eric

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
It's funny Eric. Really is addicting. Or as BA was found of saying;

o_O

Help with an addiction? Heh... perhaps you wish a 12 step program?

1. We admitted we were powerless while pedaling—that our hills and distances had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore bicycling to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of engines as we understood them.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of the interwebs.
5. Admitted to our budget, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our desires.
6. Were entirely ready to have the patience to remove all these defects of our rides.
7. Humbly asked of our tools to remove all shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all problems that may cause harm, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such issues wherever possible, except when to do so would injure yourself or others.
10. Continued to make modifications and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through patience and experimentation to improve our contact with the road as we understood it, seeking only for knowledge and entertainment for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all bicyclists, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yes! I miss him big time. Of all the funny and half a bubble off folks here, he was one of em.

Just moved on to greener pastures, I guess.

I should write him. It's been a good long while.

cvlt1

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Guess ya got it, William?

If ya ever need help with that sorta stuff, just holla.

It's not like we are born knowing how to navigate new forums and web pages.

And welcome to the funny pages!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,

Dan and others gave me a nice welcome in another thread, but I just want to introduce myself here.

I'm the new admin for the site.

I'm no expert on motorized bikes, although I do get around town on a regular pedal bike quite a bit.

I do know websites though. That's what I do for a living, build, buy, and grow websites.

Eric
Hi erics, are you buying this website? :)

xXNightRiderXx

Jan 12, 2017
Boise
Welcome to the forum. And I hope this investment is worth it. I don't know what its like running a site like this, so I can only wish you the best of luck.

I miss BA too, he's awesome. He's helped me out a lot with my dammed to h3ll china girl. Freaking spark plug blew.........idk how.

Well, now I gotta get some money to get started on my next build.