Hillco Super Cruise

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
This is about 6 miles from my house and I missed it last year. Two years ago we had 7 or 8 Whizzers and home made bikes there. Mason man, Gilbert and us locals went. It's a great time and doesn't take all day. Going to try to make it this year.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Thanks Dale for telling us about this show. It was a fun time to hang out with a bunch of old, graying gear heads. Looking at a google map route of my ride, it says my ride was a 35 mile run one way from Hollywood to the Hillco event. It did not seem that far, but that would be a 70 mile round trip, one of my longest.

The bike held up well. My CVT clutch was taking a little too long to get to the top speed gear, and after a long wide open stretch, the engine seemed to get fuel starved, but no major difficulties.

It was real fun to meet Ray (Mason Man) on the way and ride together, it's always more fun to ride with a partner, and his Whizzer had some serious get up and go, I'm pretty sure we hit 40+ Mph numerous times.

Lots of cool old cars, and some cool people to hang out with, just another awesome day in Southern California.

Gilbert

Feb 2, 2017
California
See.... those style of motorized bicycles is what I'm talking about, the ones in mason_man's pics posted, not those ghetto bling bling kinda builds with chain link steering wheels and handle bars higher than skyscrapers and big rig chrome mirrors (no offence to those who likes that style).