Free parts in Gainesville FL

GoldenMotor.com

sudjim

Jun 8, 2008
Gainesville, FL
Hi everyone,
I had been a very active member in the area. I have built dozens of MB's and fixed may others for my neighbors. I need to move on and I have many many parts. Some new, many used and some almost new. Every thing from motors, and motor rebuild parts, sprockets, carbs, cables, tanks, and partial bikes (Frames with motor and throttle, clutch on handlebars...) One aluminum frame with pickens still on the bone. I would love an enthusiast to come along and take everything, big parts with the small parts. If you want some, you gotta take some big stuff too. It's all free. If you have guilt, I would take a donation for my time, otherwise. Help me get my garage and shed back. I will be selling two Schwinn motorized choppers. One has a title and a valid plate! e-mail me at [email protected] if interested in setting up a day to come by. I am working 5-23 and 5-24, but am off 5-25 and 5-26, and the following weekend.

Yume

Jun 13, 2015
AR, USA
Do you still have any parts left? I'm looking for a springer fork for my 26 inch bike. Willing to pay the right price and shipping to AR.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
I took at least most of it. 3 mtn bike suspension forks, one 1" and two 1&1/8", of the two larger, one has a disc tab, pm me if interested and we will talk.