NFL Football 2015

GoldenMotor.com

langolier

Jul 6, 2015
Wisconsin
I think it will be a game of defense, Bronco's have one of the best. A matter of which one will be on the field the most. If Packers defense is on the field more especially with the "thin air" it won't be good.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Should be an interesting game Sunday night Packers and Broncos both 6-0.
Who will it be ........
Broncos - 27
Packers - 24

Broncos defense will hold Aaron Rodgers offense to 2 TD's and 1 field goal.
Packers defense will pick off Peyton Manning and run one into the end zone for another Packer TD.

Manning will struggle to be his former greatness, but even a Peyton Manning off his game will manage 3 TD's and march down the field for a couple field goals.

Wishful thinking anyhow.LOL

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Sure the Patriots are good, but what happened to the Miami Dolphins?
The fish got their tails whipped 36-7 Thursday night.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Kick off in a few minutes. Broncos need to win for my wife who is retiring tomorrow. They owe it to her. She's been an ardent fan for many years.

I'll watch some but I don't want to jinx the Denver team.

Tom

langolier

Jul 6, 2015
Wisconsin
Thank you Broncs. You made my wife a very happy lady tonight. Now she can retire with a smile tomorrow. 29 - 10, 7 & 0

Tom
Yea at the expense of my wife being very unhappy. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for Rodgers and crew. Broncos dominated us on both sides, Congrats to the Bronc's and your wife's retirement.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Tom: congrats to your wife on retiring! And now that baseball season is over football season can begin!

Dan

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
She is a happy lady tonight. 42 years at Children's Hospital came to an end today. Having the Broncos win for her was like icing on the cake.
Now she'll be able to watch the rest of the season without thinking about going back to work the following Monday. That has to be a good feeling.

Langolier, tell your wife I'm sorry but it was a special occasion. Not just another game.

Thanks guys for the warm 'congratulations'. I've passed on your good thoughts and Char says, "Thank You".

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Damn you Browns!
Again....lol.
Hehehe ;-}

What can we say, we spotted you a 20-10 lead at the half playing in your house and you just threw in the towel and helplessly watched as the Card's didn't let you score again while we cruised to another 30+ point score win.

Look on the bright side Joe, you ain't out of playoffs until you have 8 losses.

Meanwhile, the Arizona Cardinals retain a 2 game lead in the NFC west and not doing to bad in the stats rankings.

When every stat is in the top 10 of all NFL teams it sure makes for a great fan experience but this is the Cardiac Cardinals, I don't know if that is good or not, but it sure makes for great live unscripted entertainment for me ;-}

This week is the Card's vacation week but on 10/15 we start the hard part of the schedule starting at Seattle.

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I almost turned the channel last night while the Colts were being pounded by the Panthers......glad I didn't!! I had no 'skin' in this game, but it sure was exciting at the end!!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
She is a happy lady tonight. 42 years at Children's Hospital came to an end today. Having the Broncos win for her was like icing on the cake.
Now she'll be able to watch the rest of the season without thinking about going back to work the following Monday. That has to be a good feeling.

Langolier, tell your wife I'm sorry but it was a special occasion. Not just another game.

Thanks guys for the warm 'congratulations'. I've passed on your good thoughts and Char says, "Thank You".

Tom

She should get a medal, or a trophy, or SOMETHING. 42 years anywhere.....geeze.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Hehehe ;-}

What can we say, we spotted you a 20-10 lead at the half playing in your house and you just threw in the towel and helplessly watched as the Card's didn't let you score again while we cruised to another 30+ point score win.

Look on the bright side Joe, you ain't out of playoffs until you have 8 losses.

Meanwhile, the Arizona Cardinals retain a 2 game lead in the NFC west and not doing to bad in the stats rankings.

When every stat is in the top 10 of all NFL teams it sure makes for a great fan experience but this is the Cardiac Cardinals, I don't know if that is good or not, but it sure makes for great live unscripted entertainment for me ;-}

This week is the Card's vacation week but on 10/15 we start the hard part of the schedule starting at Seattle.
I think any team from Cleveland should share the same name 'The Cleveland Chokers'.