Spookytooth Death Races?

GoldenMotor.com

mully

Jul 5, 2009
tucson AZ
Re: Spookytooth Death Races?2015Race/Bikeshow/Motorbikeswap & BBQ

Lets do it!!!!
Anyone interested in a 2015 deathrace???
I,ll organize it if there is interest.
Racers,Vendors,Sponsors,Fabricators,Gas,
and Electric.
Let me know.
Tom.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Lets do it!!!!
and Electric.
Let me know.
Tom.
If you want to host the race in San Diego, CA. rather than Tucson, AZ., just let me know as I will participate. Funny as I am wearing a Death Race T-shirt from the next to the last DR that I did in 2011......it was a fun time!

Good luck......

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Lets do it!!!!
and Electric.
Let me know.
Tom.
Go for it Tom, I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
We are having a Death Race on Sat March 28th 2015 at Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley, CA.

No need for you to organize so hope to see you there. :)[/ !!!Why no thread for this race??? First I've heard of it and would like details! I've been itching to go to one of these and with my Pope build now completed even have a real BTR to ride in it! Hep a Brother out!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
We are having a Death Race on Sat March 28th 2015 at Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley, CA.

No need for you to organize so hope to see you there. :)[/ !!!Why no thread for this race??? First I've heard of it and would like details! I've been itching to go to one of these and with my Pope build now completed even have a real BTR to ride in it! Hep a Brother out!
Huh? Have you been hiding under a rock or something?

dnut

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
We should get another race going in Tucson. The track is great and there a lot of riders here. If no one responds on this thread I will probably start one and see if we can't get some interest going. I want to come race in Grange but something local would be nice especially since we have the perfect facility.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I'll be there if a race is organized and help in any way possible.

I just could not invest the time and $$$ to put on the type of racing I wanted.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Dave, I have no experience organizing an event. I suspect many would participate even if there was no bigpurse or prizes, I know I would. I was spoiled by Arroyo Seco in New Mexico. I rented the whole track for practice and to teach on several occasions and was able to cover cost with just 5 drivers. I imagine P1 is quite expensive but will find out and at least see what would be feasible.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
We should get another race going in Tucson. The track is great and there a lot of riders here.
You might get more riders in Phoenix.
There are a lot of riders here too and it's closer to Cal.

I was at the Tucson one in '11, won by an E-bike of all things, but it was fun.

Tight track racing is not for me, but I could go for some drag racing or an oval. I'd have to build something for my 25 year old son to race on tight track but I'm game for that.

Bondurat's might be a fun place, they have a nice oval and an inner tight track.
I can organize, it might do my biz some good ;-}
I'll give that some thought.