trike gas engine

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You'll need to be more specific about what you need. What trike? What engine?
Give us something to work with and we'll be glad to offer some help or advice.

Tom

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
I think it comes from using some kinds of social media that have a word limit. It eventually becomes impossible to form any kind of meaningful sentence at all.

Help is available, - i would be glad to help, - but a lot more detail about what you want in the way of a trike would be useful.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here from all over the world. I have a trike project in the works myself, pretty much at the planning and parts gathering stage. I'm an old fellow, so this project is in part looking down the road for when riding two wheels is no longer a good idea.
SB

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hello and welcome to the forum. Do you live in Barrie, Ontario?

You will have to flesh out your request for help with your trike so we can help you build what you want. If you go to the very top of the page you will see a box with Google Custom Search.
Type in, trikes, and then click on search and you will have hours of reading to help you get an idea of just what has and can be done and then those of us who have done them or are going to do one will be more than happy to share our experiences.

Enjoy your build and post lots of photos. We love to see what your doing.

Steve.