motorized drift trikes

GoldenMotor.com

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
Totally off the chan mate! Drift trikes are starting to show up in Washington State. I have seen only a few in person. And one or two listed on local CL. AWSOME!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I have always wanted to set up a motorized "Big-Wheel" race for charity.

LOL, plastic wheels would make it easy to figure out who won. It would be the survivor. If any actually do.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Sections of PVC pipe, reduces traction & increases tire life - a buddy of mine built a 30hp kart that averaged about $90hr to run the thing in tires alone lol

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
would a motorized bigwheel with a 49cc be legal to drive on the road as a motorized bicycle/trike?
If it doesn't have functioning pedals then the moped excuse will not save you like it does on a motorized bicycle. It would have to have all the lights, bells and whistles any other motorcycle/motor tricycle would have to have on it. In Cali if it has 3 wheels, it can be driven with a normal car license though.

I would love to see people on here argue the street legalities of it though. It would be a good one. LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
That's the thing, the front would have pedals. I would love to ride a big wheel to school and back
Yeah seeing cars and trucks on the the street from the eye level of a dog would bring a whole new level of excitement to your life. It would be a white knuckle ride for sure. A DOT helmet wouldn't even matter at that point though if a car hit you. It would be like a golf club hitting a golf ball that is wearing it's own little helmet. Four!! laff

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
WOW!!! and they got big azz tractor seats. a nice low cg atc. funny that video had all that room and not one basketball hoop.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I highly doubt you'd get away with more than screwing around your neighborhood in one of these unless it had pedals, you'd have to figure out the whole eggbeater situation.