Got all this stuff for $50 today, Jackpot!

GoldenMotor.com

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
wow! I would say you got lots of parts for 50.00, congrats on the mother load.The person must of been building bikes for people.
zip-

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
I want one of those 2.5l gas tanks and i have a 32mm rse reed to trade ready to ship.

Jan 21, 2015
Portland, Oregon
I'll think about it, however I'd be much happier with selling instead of trading, as earlier today I had a disaster while working on a bike, I knocked another bike over, and the front mag wheel got wedged against something as it fell, and since the bike weighs over 120 lbs, it bent the wheel sideways and ruined it, so now I have to figure out a way to get $222 for a new wheel set. But I'll see if any of the people I've built 2 stroke bikes for want a reed valve, and if they do, I'll trade it and that way I can sell them the reed valve.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
$15 for the big tank? As long as it doesn't leak. Also what kind of petcock does it take?

I can mail the money or pay with paypal up to you just lookin for a deal on a big gas tank.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2015
Portland, Oregon
$15 for the big tank? As long as it doesn't leak. Also what kind of petcock does it take?

I can mail the money or pay with paypal up to you just lookin for a deal on a big gas tank.
The tanks don't have petcocks on them. There might be some in one of the boxes, but if so I haven't found them yet.