Sunday Drive

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
With Dean from Pipelyne and Dave from D.A.M. Good Engineering.We rode a good 50 miles today. I was surprised how well the reeded H.T. motor ran. It held its own and ran flawless today. Of course the Morini bike held up great as well. We rode from Pipelyne all the way to South San Jose and back. The Pics were taken at Calero Res.
The Reeded D.A.M. Good Cycle

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

Our only mishaps were Loose head bolts on the reeded HT motor. Did I mention the head was shaved .07 and I snapped a spoke.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Picture of the Day!
Dave telling Lean Dean and I: "It's extremely important to know which way the wind is blowing":D

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Dean and I are running the same motor but Dean has ported and installed carbon fiber reeds. That bike is a rocket. The funny thing is the Morinis are starting to run better than when it was new.
As for the D.A.M. Good Engineering mobile, It is a reeded happy time motor. The reeds gives the motors better low and midrange. The most impressive thing was it climbed up a pretty steep hill going up to the lake with ease! I struggled a little on my HT bike going up the same hill.

Dean has those reedcages at Pipelyne.